Chapter 113

On planet Cetrion, Y/n was now seen meditating on top of a mountain with a calm expression on her face and eyes closed........

Before all of the sudden she sensed two presences making their way inside of planet Cetrion.

Y/n then opened up her eyes to see two space pods, similar to the ones made by Ilea, coming down the planet as she tilted her head.

Y/n:" Evil presences........... ready to get fragged, again." she said calmly.

Y/n then lowered her power and flew right there at the speed of light.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two soldiers , who got dispatched by the current unknown leander, stepped out of their respective space pods.

???:" Looks, like we've finally arrived Ulop, I just want to get this over as quick as possible." he commented to Ulop.

The unknown soldier then used his scouter to detect the power source they are looking for, however it didn't took long, before the voice of a girl called them out.

Y/n:" How weird, you guys look much more simplier than the Vilgax Forces......" she said while floating above them as the two soldiers looked up to see her.

Ulop:" Well, we have a guest......" he said calmly with hishands on his hips.

Y/n: ( They are wearing the same battle armors as the one I used to wear during my trainings with Tarren and Galfore

Y/n: ( They are wearing the same battle armors as the one I used to wear during my trainings with Tarren and Galfore.) she thought in her head looking at the two soldiers battle armors.

Ulop:" Hey, check out, Crylas..... Red hair." he told his partner about Y/n's red hair.

" he told his partner about Y/n's red hair