Chapter 23

Chisaki:"What do you think.....of my new power....hehehehe....."

Eri was now hidhing behind a rock terrified of Chisaki's new appearence, while you took your fighting stance.

Chisaki:"You filthy Hero.......infected.........But, now I'll fix you all........with her and my power.......every last one of you........"

Chisaki:"Now feel the power of a TRUE GOD!!!"he then smashed the ground creating a powerful shockwave, sending Eri and Y/n flying on the sky

.

.

.

.

After moving every brick in the area, the others Heroes manage to come out the now destroyed mansion.

Police Officer:"I don't know what happened.......but it's hard to tell where we are now...."

Nighteye:".................Impossible...."

Aizawa:"What is it Nighteye....."

Nighteye:" We need to go help Koriand'r, before it's too late!!!"

Izuku's eyes turn red then start running into a direction as Nighteye, Aizawa followed him.

Rock Lock and Tamaki stayed behind, because thye had to watch out Iranaka.

Rock Lock:(I was worried about those kids.......they might be training to be heroes.........but they still so young.........I watch them act more heroically than any of us Pro-Heroes.....)" You promised to save the girl so you better do it.......red....her future is on you."

.

.

.

Twice:"And they're off......our best plan of action would be to make......a break for it....immediatly....What should we do Toga?Kiss, maybe?

Toga:"There's a good chance Y/n-Chan gonna get bloodied up.......I'd really like to see her bloody........but maybe more than that..........Right now....I want to make Overhaul cry like a little b*tch if you dares hurt my little red princess......If she has to bleed for someone....than it's me." she said in a dark tone.

Twice:"In that case....I've got no idea......here's what we should do....." he then start whispering something in Toga's ear.

Toga:"Oh, that's perfect!!! It'll make Tomura happy too!! If Izuku's group and Overhaul come together...everybody's gonna end up bruised and bleeding.....but at the end of the battle.....both sides will be super messed up......I wish a could watch!!!

.

.

.

.

Izuku, Aizawa, Nighteye and the police found Mirio who was panting after defeating Chrono and another thug...........Izuku then trew a starbolt bomb which destroyed a wall as everybody run into the battlefield where Y/n and Overhaul were fighting.