Chapter 20

Little boy:"LOOK, IT'S STARFIRE!!!"

Little girl:"WHERE?!?" the boy then pointed at Y/n who was flying in the air and looking around

Little girl 2:"YOUR SO COOL STARFIRE!!!"

Little boy 2:"Do you think she's going to be a Sparking in Hero Legends?"

Little boy 3:"Probably, but Allmight Prime is The Legendary Sparking of the game....there is no way, you can beat him is too much over powered, even All For One Sparking cannot beat him and he's the strongest Sparking ever!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Y/n was flying searching for a certain Villain who robbed a bank...that Miruko gave her as a mission.....and to never let her guard down on anybody.......

Y/n then flew down, to stretch a little...before someone bumped into you....

Y/n:"Oh, I'm sorry little friend

Y/n:"Oh, I'm sorry little friend.......Are you okay? Can I help you up?" she then help the girl in her feet as the red head took notice of the badages and the girl was indeed trembling.

Overhaul:"You should be more careful......You don't want to cause trouble for the Hero, here.......Right, Eri?"

And Just like that.....everything has begun.......

.

.

.

.

Overhaul:"I hope you'll forgive my daughter Hero, I don't know what to do with her.....always playing rough......and running into things....."

Nejire:"Hey, Y/n...wait up!!! I'm coming with you remember-" she then look towards Overhaul, as she start to tremble a little bit before gaining back her confidence.

Nejire:"Oh...I know you.......You're from the Shie Hakassai.....you must be really famous here...." she said with a bright smile, even thought inside she was terrified.

Overhaul:"Yeah, please don't mind the mask.......it keeps out the filth.........I don't belive I've seen you girls in the area, before..."

Nejire:"Right, we're still pretty new....so'll probably already guess that...."

Overhaul:"So what agency do you belong to?"

Nejire:"We're only students.....far to low to be called assistents in an agency.....we're just using our interships to get some experience...speaking of which....we haven't finish patrolling...come on let's go Kori-chan!!"

Y/n:" I-" then the little girl hug your leg.

Eri*whisper*:" P-Please........P-please don't go." she said as tears fell from her eyes, begging you to take her with you.