Chapter 51

Izuku, Shoto and Bakugou were now catching up with Endevour who was using his Hellfire to fly at incredible speed as soon as he heard the sound of an attack coming from the city.....

.

.

.

.

A villain was floating in the air with some kinda flying glass carpet next to buildings, in which workers were working on....

???:"The stars of evil are conspiring against us......we must forestall them at all costs!!!!"

Civilian:"Hey, isn't that the guy from the district 2.......'The Servant of Stars'?"

Civilian 2:"It's too early in the morning for this...." he said sounding tired.

The Starservent then activated his Quirk....which was a Glass Manipulation type.......as he used the mirror's glass to created a sphere.....

Starservant:"This Earth shall be consumed by darkness!!!"

Civilian 3:"He sucked all the glass!!! Is that geezer serious?!?"

Civilian 4:"We don't have time to wait for Heroes!!! Everybody run!!!"then all of the civilians start running away as the Starservant kept manipulating the glass.

Starsevant:"Run, all you citiziens of this country!!! For I shall extirpate the root of this evil darkness!!Let us begin!!! Emperor of Fallen Light!!! You cannot hide from me!!!! Go forth servant of Hades!!!"he then trew the sphere towards the civilian direction before Endervour came in and punch through that.......wearing his Hero suit.....

Endevour:"So you control glass, huh? Old man.....that's a fine skill you've got....but what I'm not getting why.....you thought you'd get away with it in my territory!!" he said as he start emittin g flames in his body.

Civilian 5:" It's Endevour!! God, damn it it burns!!" he said as everyone including him started coverin him themselves due to how hot Endevour's flames were..

Starservant:"Aah!! My troat!! It's burns!!!" he said as he used his glass carpet to make a run for it....as Endevour followed him...

As soon as the Starservant was closed to the corner....his three assistants came out their hiding spots and tried to hit Endevour with their weapons....only for Izuku tendrils to wrapped around them ......as Katsuki jumped off a building and start blasting them all with explosions.....Hawks then appeared too as he used his feathers to hit the assistants knocking them out cold...

Hawks:"............'Sup? My bad looks like I was a little faster....."

Izuku:"Hawks?!?"

Shoto then used his ice on the fourth assistans who tried to run.....blocking both his feets......

Hawks:"It seemed like you were in trouble Endevour..."

Endevour:"Me? Not even a chance...."he siad while me nage to pinned down the Starservant.

Hawks:"But, it seemed that way, didn't it....Shoto?"

Shoto:"Umm...I.....Uh......"

Endevour:"You were so supposed to contact me, once you're in town..."

Hawks:"I'm not......I mean....I was just passing by....."

.

.

.

.

.

After defeating the Starservant and his assistants....and taking them to the police....but before being taken by the police the Starservant said something quite interesting......