Chapter 32

Aizawa:"Talk about what you have learned or what have you done differently...."

Kirishima:"If I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent.....it's hard for my Quirk to be useful....if this were the real thing......I would've been killed, when Shiozaki caught me...."

Koda:"I need to be able to give more detailed instructions to the bugs....."

Kaminari:"I DID GREAT RIGHT?!? I WAS A TOTAL BADASS!!! DIDN'T I MAKE YOU LOVE ME?!? GO AHEAD AND LOVE ME!!! IT'S FINE GO AHEAD, LOVE ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CONTROL!!!! Go AHEAD, IT'S FINE!!! YOU CANNOT DENY MY BEUTY!!!"

Everyone:".......................What?" then they heard loud noises....as they all turned to see that was Jirou producing them with her earphones.....

Y/n:"Are you okay, friend Jirou? Why is your face red? Are you having the sickness?"

Jirou*blushing*:"W-What?!? N-No, no no.....It's just...the heat.......I mean it's very hot out here...isn't it.....?"

Mina then had an evil smile on her face....

Mina:"hippity hippity hoppity hoppity someone got a cru-" then Jirou stabbed her with earphone jack, causing her to scream in pain as everyone sweat dropped.

Tsuyu:"Koda and Kirishima.....losing those two.......I wish we could've won without losing anyone.....we were all over the place......"

Shinsou:"The pressure points......I couldn't have used the technique of the pressure points against Jurota.......I couldn't use a tenth of what I'd learned......It was frustrating....."

Aizawa:"If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard......it took me 12 years to master that technique.....don't forget that frustration, when you move on...."

Hitoshi has mastered many unarmed styles of fighting, including Leopard kung fu, Savate, Judo, capoeria, karate, dragon Kung Fu and Biangan . Shinsou was taught these arts by Aizawa and Gunhead, Hitoshi fighting style is less acrobatic than Izuku's, but more unpredictable and fluid than Aizawa's.