Chapter 30

I couldn't sleep after that dream....

.

.

.

.

.

It was clearly a dream...but, I remember every detail.....that moment when I heard them talking to me.....When the dream came to an end.....I saw most of Kori's past........

.

.

.

.

.

Sir Nighteye:"So you saw her past...like a dream?"

Izuku:"Yes.....I think so.....It was also a memory of a person related to her..........I can't explain how it happened....did it ever happened to you....Uncle Nighteye?"

Sir Nighteye:"...........Hmmm.......I can see throught the future.....but, not the past.....I'm not able to get into someone's head and get the info of their past or future......."

Izuku:"I saw the memories up until.........Well, it stopped happening....." he said the last part lying to Sir Nighteye.....nobody must be aware that Y/n is an alien....not Allmight, not Aizawa, not even Eri......it must stay a secret....

Sir Nighteye:"Hmmm......so it's true after all......It wasn't confirme at first.....but, now I'm clearly sure.....I know what's happening....."

Izuku:"What do you mean Uncle Nighteye?"

Sir Nighteye:"...............About seventy years ago, Dr. Kyudai Garaki presented a theory, according to which, as the generations follow one another, Quirks blend and evolve, producing stronger and more complex Quirks. However, with this increase in power, the Quirks will also become more difficult to control, since the human body doesn't evolve quickly enough to keep up. Eventually, there will come a point when Quirks will become too overpowered and complicated, and no one will be able to control them anymore. This theory was originally called Paranormal Singularity Theory, although over time it would also become known as Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory."

Izuku:"W-Woah......"

Sir Nighteye:"Which lead to my theory......that you may have activated your Quirk......without even knowing....and change the original timeline, back at the attack of Chisaki....."

Izuku:"W-What do you mean?"

Sir Nighteye:"In my vision.....Koriand'r was supposed to die against Chisaki....and everyone else for all that matter......my theory is that the events that were following until that point, were being altered.......by altering the original timeline.......you've created a new one........Let's take my example....The Original time line was Prime...........it was supposed to go the way it should've go until Chisaki's attack.......however......the timeline got altered creating this one where we're living right now.......Let's call it New 52......this wasn't supposed to happened....none of this was supposed to happened....but, you may have made it happened.....by making Y/n won and save everyone...."

Izuku:"I-I......that's just too much...Uncle Nighteye.....I-It's hard to actually understand....."

Sir Nighteye:"...................Yeah, maybe I'm going a little bit to far for you to understand.......So, after your dream......you woke up and your wrist was glowing am I right? Did it hurt?"

Izuku:"N-No at all......"

Sir Nighteye:".............Judging by the circumstances, we only have details that your Quirk is manifesting......that's all there is for now.....and the singularity Quirk theory is part of this......growing in complexity....with every generation........hmmmm......but, there's no proof if that doesn't happened.........I'm not for sure if you were the cause of the change.....of my visions.......or was there any external factor.......Was there anything noticeable?"