Chapter 82

Y/n was now sleeping in her room, having a bad dream as Izuku was watching her sleep with bright glowing eyes in the darkness.

Izuku then lean his hand and touched her cheek softly.

Izuku:"....................." he then closed his eyes.

Izuku:(I know....I'm not supposed to be doing this, but......I need to know what is making you suffer.....) he thought as he proceed to use one of his powers so that he could've enter Y/n's mind and learn what was bothering her so much.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku has now finally manage to get inside Y/n's dream and there....it was nothing more than green smoke everywhere.

Izuku was now looking around to find Y/n, until all of the sudden Y/n got trown towards and went throught him.

Izuku:"Kori?!?" then all of the sudden a giant hand went throught Izuku and grab Y/n.

Izuku then look up to see it was Y/n older sister, Komand'r who was rappresented as a Giant torturing and tormenting Y/n's failures.

Komand'r:"Wow, Kori, Wow. I thought you were supposed to be the Hero of The Planet. Many always had to die, but not you."

Izuku then look up at the giant Komand'r and use his heat vision to try burn her, only for it to go throught as Izuku eyes widen.

Izuku:"Damn it, Kori wake  up!!!! None of what you're seeing is real!!!!"

Komand'r then start crushing Y/n in her hand.

Komand'r:"I tried to give you a chance to team up with me and conquer many worlds together. Now you're making me do this."she said as she then trew Y/n far away as Izuku flew towards Y/n direction.

Izuku then start looking around in the green smoke as he noticed Y/n far away on her knees as Eri was standing over her.

Eri:"You told me, you could've protected me. Protected everyone. You told me, you would have watched over Papa so that he wouldn't do anything dummy." she said as she tilted her head before all of the sudden Overhaul, in his Abomination form appeared from the smoke and proceed to crush Eri's head as she turn into dust.

Y/n:"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she then raise both of her hands and was about to shoot a powerful beam of energy, until Overhaul crush both of her hands withhis left hand causing her to scream in pain.

Izuku:"KORI!!! NOOOO!!!!"

Izuku then ran at superspeed as his punch went throught Overhaul as Izuku then turn around to see that Kori was getting beat up by Overhaul and then as soon as Overhaul was over she got trown aside as Izuku went to grab her, only for Y/n to go through his body.

Izuku:"It's my fault!!! It's only mine!!!! I'm sorry!!! Please, forgive me!!!!" he said as he went to touch the knocked out Y/n, until all of the sudden she got lifted by her foot as Izuku then look up to see it was a nightmare version of Himself.

Nightmare Izuku:"You're just so weak." he said.

Izuku then fell on his knees as tears start coming out his eyes.

The Nightmare version of Izuku then proceed to start slamming Y/n on the floor, over and over and over.......as Izuku was just looking at the scene in tears as blood was bursting everywhere.