Chapter 50

It was now New Years Eve......since the dormitory residance was made mandatory for all students, we thought it would be difficult to return home for holidays but with the escort of Pro-Heroes, all the students were able to return home just for one day.....

Sadly Izuku had to stay with his family, while Y/n stayed with Midnight celebrating New Years Eve......

.

.

.

.

Izumi:".........But, somehow Izuku manage to control his Quirk thanks to Kori!! That was some amazing power he showed back there....Oh, mom youhad to see it.....even dad was surprised by this.......Ummm......Mom?" she said to her mom who eyes were widen by all the stuff Izumi just told her since the beginning until now......

Inko:"........H-Hearing this.....a-all of this...........i-it's unbelieveable......"she said as she looked like she was going to pass out.

Izuku however didn't even bother them as he was chatting with Y/n on his phone.....

Izuku:Hey Kori what's up?

Y/n:I'm doing well my Star.....how are you holding?

Izuku:Well, except that I have to deal with my moms annoying whinning....but atleast I can talk to you...then I'm good.....Hey, want to go on a date after we finish the interships?

Y/n:I would love too......and I can't wait to see you again.......hope you learn how to control your power...

Izuku: You can bet I'm gonna train harder.....

Y/n: Good....because one day...I want to fight you...

Izuku: Woah!! Now....Kori, chill....I'm not going to hit you!!

Y/n: It's just a sparring........nothing can go wrong....unless you lose control again....

Izuku: I won't........but do you really want to fight me?

Y/n: I just wanna see if you got any better with your special ability :D

Izuku: Fine then.......but, I'm warning you don't start crying if you lose the fight XD!!

Y/n:I do know lost,Izuku Yagi >:C!!

Izuku: Okay, Okay calm down, I get it you're a warrior ;)

Y/n: Correction warrior princess (=_=)

Izuku: Yeah, Yeah I know -_-

Y/n: Now, I have to go Midnight need me right now, bye love!!

Izuku: Bye Kori happy New Years Eve :D

Izuku then stopped chatting and put his phone away as his mom and sister were still talking.....as Inko start crying so much that she started a river.....

Izuku:(Now, I get it where I got that from....)

Izumi:"Mom, stop!! Your tears are gonna leak into Koike Family's apartement below us!!"

Izuku then shook his head before he got up and start walking  into his room as Inko stopped crying and called him out......

Inko:"Izuku!! Wait!!" she then ran towards him as Izuku kept walking foward and as soon as he was closed he opened the door and slammed it hard.......as Inko sigh...

Inko:" Ever since you were a kid......you were always copying your dad and tried to be like him........You would always fight back when the others were looking down on you......and comeback every time covered in bruises........I-I know I messed up......all this time I have messed up badly with you and Izumi.......t-that's because of me that you two didn't get along.......I could've helped you back there....b-but......I-I j-just stood there because I too looked down on you.......a-and I'm your mother......I-I should've helped you.....b-but, I couldn't.....and d-didn't want to.........I-I know it's too late......and I-I know that things can't go back the way there were.....but, please.......atleast forgive your sister........because it's all on me....."

My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara