Chapter 52

Shigaraki is now inside of a chamber as the Doctor was checking his data and his power right now.........

Doctor:"Your Quirk really blossomed in that last battle.......now it's not only the object you touch......but the things are connected to that object that get destroyed....and not only that.......your strenght and skills have become better as the time passed.........you've come to embody absolute destruction.......I have to ask.....why do you seek even more power?"

Shigaraki:"When someone offer me something, I take it......It's true I have no more need for delicate moves....but this boost has made me unbeatable just ask CEO f*cked up hairline.....he's alive and joking around.....and look at my spikes.....I went all out one time and this is what happened......how many of them are we gonna face, huh? I'm done taking Heroes, lightly.....I'll use everything I've got to oblirate the dregs All Might left......The next time we meet them, I'll finish them off."he said with a wicked and twisted smile on his face.

Doctor:"So this is to make your enemies miserable!! Like master like student, I suppose...my research Here.....was to originally intended for All For One.....with each passing Generation, Quirk become more and more mixed......more complex....more ambiguous..... more powerful......and more numerous....though our mmory expands faster and faster our hardware doesn't evolve quickly enough to keep up.....there will eventually come a point when people lose control.....I call this concept The Quirk singularity.....nobody except All For One ever took it seriously....unless we can tweak the hardware to accommodate our expanding mmory....the human race will become unsustainainable....we started seeing early signs of this back in fourth generation....and since he held multiple quirks, he saw this problem as a grave one....."

Shigaraki:"Blah...Blah...Blah...How long is this story going to take?"

Doctor:"You're like some impatient kid at Christmas...."

Shigaraki:"I sure am.....All filled with hopes and Dreams...." he said as he entered a a large container as the Doctor proceed to close it.....

Doctor:"For the next four months....you'll endure hellish agony.....but, if you can overcome it......you'll find that everything in the palm of your hand........even One For All......The one power that didn't behave as he saw fit....everything that One for All......posses will be yours......."

.

.

.

.

.

Four Months from now......rise to action.....I wonder how many Heroes, They've got to call......and what're Shigaraki and his associates really hoping to achieve? My small feathers can only eavesdrot shorts ranges....so I'm not quite picking up on the key points.....an It'll be too late once I do find out.....

.

.

.

.

.

Hawks was now walking in the hall of the Paranormal Injustice Liberation Front League....as he was thinkingabout what could they do.......Raid this place wouln't be a good idea......it's better find their secrets first and used itas an advantage.....otherwise someone might lose their life......if the Heroes fail then it will be over for everybody....

Hawks then stood infront of a door looking at it......before someone called him out....as he turned to see who was it....

Re-Destro:" You've been handing the book out to Heroes........not only have you, clearly read it, but you've grasped the true essence odf what Destro stood for.....so good to have another true believer among us..." he said as he shook Hawks hand as Twice just sweatdropped.