Chapter 105

After 3 days have passed as Ilea and the Guardians of Siren so far didn't hear or felt the presence of Vilgax as they felt very relaxed that nothing has happened.

They also felt great joy in seeing the cities of Kinet being rebuilt back to normal very quickly, since the people from that planet are naturally fast, but they weren't enough due to Vilgax having them previously transfer in his space ship.

However in order to avoid Vilgax wrath, the 5 needed some materials to rebuilt a big space ship for everyone to get in and leave the planet if Vilgax decided to show himself there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruben:" Althought we don't know what happened with to that person with the high power level, it's better say we were lucky that the same person left without a confrontation. Even if the five us teamed up against Vilgax, now that he has no one to watch his back, we still wouldn't stand a chance....... Just another day and Y/n will be with us to fight against him...... She got a lot more stronger than before." he said to the group.

Thesea:"Yes, indeed." he said.

Ilea:"However we might need a plan B if Vilgax decide to show himself too early....... that's why I asked the habitants of planet Kinet to help us built a space ship if thing might turn really messed up." she said.

Bullock:"Time make these muscles work for something." he said as he wanted to help with building up the space ship too.

Tsuna:"We got to make sure that there are no intruders that might ruin our plan.......... Can I permission to-" he was then interrupted by General Tiger.

Thesea:"You can't eat them, Tsuna." he told his comrade.

Tsuna then sighed.

Tsuna:"Alright, General." he said while sticking his snake tounge out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Very later that day they decided as their plan to built the space ship was ongoing, Xylene decided to make her presence known to them when Ilea was about to drop a large piece Xylene used her telekinesis to stop the fall.

Xylene:"You better be careful. Objects like these could be dangerous if a child is around." she said.

Ilea and the Guardians of Siren were in shock to see Xylene for the first time as they thought for a second she was Vilgax.

Ruben then check her level as he remained astonished.

Ruben:( Woah!!! She's pretty high!!! She's atleast planetery!!!) he thought in his head in shock.

Bullock then pointed his machine gun.

Bullock:"Are you a friend of Vilgax?" he demanded to Xylene.

Xyelene then raised an eyebrow.

Xylene:"I'm not exactly a friend or fan of him. I'm more like a patroller that is trying to put him down for the crimes he has committed." she said calmly.

Tsuna:"So................ You're one of us? How is it, that we've never encountered you before?" he asked as he was suspicious about Xylene.

Xylene:"I'm quite secretive about my job and I can't get in contact with people that previously worked under him. But, you know that what you're doing is extremely dangerous? You have a guy like him that powerful bossing you around. Rebellion could led to a catastrophe." she warned the Guardians of Siren and Ilea, because of how potentially they could get themselves in trouble even if they don't actually know that Vilgax is already aware of their betrayal and was not going to let them slide away like nothing has happened.