Chapter 142

It's amazing, I've always dreamed to be reach the top. I've always wanted to know how it felt to be like you, Y/n. Ever since I've first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge even if its stronger than you are. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi then remembered the fight that Y/n had against the Nomu and how at the end she managed to overcome it.

.

.

Izumi was on her knees looking at Y/n from the back with widen eyes as her pride was shattering after witnessing the defeat of the Nomu by her rival hands.

Izumi:( H-How can this be happening?!? I-It should've been me standing with such fierceness!!! T-The child of Allmight!!! T-The Sun should shine on me......N-Not, this nobody!!! A common girl!!!! I'm one of the greatest students of U.A. High School!!!!) she thought in her head.

.

.

.

.

.

It was the same when we fought against Overhaul, that Abomination.... You have improved so much that it made such awful beast looking like he was standing still...... Your power was evolving at incredible rate since those previous battles that I thought you had done it. I thought that you were the one to inherit the role as the Symbol of Peace itself. It tore me apart. How could a girl that came from nowhere was doing what I thought I should've been destined to do...... To Achieve!!!!!!

.

.

.

Then it shows Izumi looking at Y/n who had her potential unleash by Eri using her ultimate move Stellar Nova on Overhaul causing a burst of golden light in the sky.

.

.

.

After so many years it has finally happened, the New Symbol of Peace has emerged and somehow I have become this pompous witness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then at last it happened, I too finally managed to caught up to your level after living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of surpassing you I finally became great, the Princess of U.A. High School had reclaimed her throne and fufilled her destiny.

 High School had reclaimed her throne and fufilled her destiny