Chapter 78

The World of Heroes that existed on my television screen, growing up, I always thought of them as no more than fictional characters.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Keigo!!!! What were you doing downtown? Did you think you wouldn't get caught?!?! Youdamn brat!! WHat were you doing?!? Huh?!?! Did you sell me out?!?! Whodid you sell me out to?!?!? Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you?!?!" his father yelled at him.

Keigo:"My wings.....were tingling.....I felt like there was an incident in the town...but it was nothing, so I came back, no one saw me."

????:"Stop lying!!! Dont mingle with humans!!! Don't you dare leave the house, again!!!"

???2:"Honey. The television isn't turning on." her wife said angering the man even more.

???:"What?!?! Who cares!!!"

???2:"Honey. Please don't leave again."

???:"Find me my next gig already!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was told that my father had been a hitman for hire. My mother helped my father avoid being captured and I was born shortly after.

.

.

.

.

???:"Out of my way!! Don't you turn your back on me!! How many times have I told you, that?!?!?" his father yelled before kicking the little Keigo out of the way, causing him to crash against the wall.

Keigo:"Sorry." he said calmly.

His father then went to sit in the living room and grab some food from th fridge.

???:"Relying on Tomie's Quirk was a mistake....Tch, if only Tomie didn't deliver this mutt! If ony this bastard was never born!!!! I would be a free man!!!!!"

Tomie:"Honey, don't leave."

.

.

.

.

.

The relationship between my mother and father was so strained...that I suppressed my feelings and endured it all.