Chapter 75

With out Heroes, Best Jeanist used his Quirk to wrapped around Giganto Machia, after Izuku punched him across the face knocking him down, so that he could've no longer move and cause destruction and chaos.

Best Jeanist:" He wants to air this dirty laundry to the world does he...? Dabi you fiend....You've been waiting for this moment....When they couldn't prevent mass destruction...and faith in Heroes is wavering. You will not get your way today!!! Because we shall weave...a thread of hope!!"

Pilot:"Prepare for the airdrop, Best Jeanist!!!!!" he said as Best Jeanist then jumped off the jet as Nejire then grabbed him.

.

.

.

.

Best Jeanist, his Quirk is called Fiber Master, He can control any fiber at will!

.

.

.

.

Nejire then looked down at Dabi who was tied up into the fibers with the other Villains.

Nejire:"Missing Person, huh? Right!!"

Dabi then looked up to Best Jeanist in anger and surprise.

Dabi:"You!! You're supposed to be dead!!! That corpse was real!!!" he yelled in anger not wanting to believe Best Jeanist was still alive.

Best Jeanist:"You've overreached, and now you're coming apart at the seams!! Like cheap, inferior denim!!!"

Dabi then smirked.

Dabi:"So, what if you're alive? That doens't change the hard truths about my family's past!! Right...Shoto?!?" he yelled at Shoto who was now charging towards Dabi with his blue flames activated.

Meanwhile Giganto Machia was trying to get up, but couldn't since Best Jeanist fibers were too strong.

Compress:"Unthinkable!! Giganto Machia's actually been pinned down?!?"

Spinner:"Even Giganto Machia doesn't have unlimited stamina, he's been kinda slower after we fought those Hero students in the forest and just after executing the last command, heis body started to slowly giving up....." he thenn started to realize that it was due to Y/n's team and the anehestatic they used against Giganto Machia that turned the giant more and more vunerable to the attacks.

Spinner then looked down to see Shigaraki Tomura ripped in half trying to heal himself.

Spinner:"WAKE UP SHIGARAKI!!!! YOU AREN'T DEAD YET, RIGHT?!?!? I GET IT GIGANTO MACHIA!! YOU'RE A MAN WHO FOLLOWS ORDERS, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER!!!! AND YOU CAN'T GO ALL OUT WITHOUT A PROPER COMMAND!!! YOU GOTTA GIVE THE BIG GUY AN ORDER, SHIGARAKI TOMURA!!!!!! AFTER ALL YOU STILL, HAVEN'T DESTROYED A DAMN THING YET!!!!" he yelled trying to motivate Shigaraki to heal himself already as Nejire Hado then after putting down Best Jeanist on the ground flew straight towards Shigaraki and wanted to stop him from healing himself, until Dabi then went to blast her with her blue flames as Izuku then flew straight to her pulling her back from being burn.