Chapter 22

Nighteye:(I don't know if it's possible to change the future........but you can change the effect the past has on you...by interpreting your history....it's possible to modify, how you view the present.......Mirio......shine.......I know you're smeone who can do that.....)

.

.

.

.

This time.....For sure.......it's time to begin the operation!!!

.

.

.

.

???:"Keep watch.....a bunch have been gathering since early this morning.....the police are backing them up!!!" the guy said on the phone.

Chrono:"Boss, it sounds like they figured out where we are...."

Overhaul:"............So they're coming, proceed according to plan."

Chrono:"You got sir..."

Overhaul:"Prepare, yourself...." he then start walking out the room, as Chrono was questioning where was he going.

.

.

.

Police Officer:"As you know........Nighteye was able to use his Quirk on a Hassaikai member...throught it he saw underground facilities....and we believe them to be this Yakuza group's headquarters.......we were also able to confirm that the girl we're trying rescue is currently being held in one of the rooms, there....although we were unable to map........out the entire layout of the underground hallways.....we believe the man Sir Nigh Eye saw.....took the shortest route to our target...this is the best intel....we have at the moment concerning the Hassaikai stronghold......it's the basis of this mission....stay smart these guys are dangerous and we can expect them to bring their Quirks against us full Force...we're passing around the list of current Hassaikai members and their Quirks....according to our registration databases......commit this to memory."

Fatgum:"We don't want to give them time to hide, our aim is to identify and apprehend all members as quickly as possible.....while securing our target."

Kirishima:"Things are moving fast now, huh?"

Tamaki:"You're energetic...considering how early it is...."

Tsuyu:"First detective work and now we're cooperating, with the police...there's so much I don't know.."

Nejire:"Right, so official...."

Mirio:"Man, look at Y/n......I can almost feel burning coming from her.......that's determination!!!"

Izuku:"Yeah..........ugh, but even my 'sister' has been assigned for this mission...(If she try to pull some stunt.......she'll pay for it) he said looking at Izumi, who had a neutral look on her eyes, but Izuku knew that something was.....off.

Mina:"Maybe we can take down the Hassaikai and The League of Villains at the same time!!"

Y/n:"..........Let's go!!"

Aizawa:"Not, yet kid.........I'm teaming up with your agency and Izuku's.....do you understand me * he then pet Izuku's and Y/n's heads* So I'll watch.....if you're going to see this through.....you got to do it the right way....use your head.....not the muscles." he then walk away.

Izuku and Y/n:"Yessir!!!"

Police Officer:"Now Heroes!! Things  could get violent quickly in there.....if you encounter even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance....call for help immediatly....we're up against gangsters who've avoid capture until, now.....it is imperative that each of you carry out your respective assignments and stay sharp in there....we will commence the operation at  0 830 hours....Heroes move out!!"