Chapter 38

Right now it was 7 p.m. at the training room Bakugou was attacking Izuku, because he was infuriated with him having such a powerful Quirk a and upset that he hide it from Izumi, Shoto and everybody else.

Katsuki:"SHOW ME THE POWER YOU HAD USE BACK THEN DEKU!!!" he said as explosion at Izuku, who barely manage to dodge him...before he judo flipped Bakugou into the wall

Izuku:"Don't try me Katsuki!!! Or I'll kill you!!!" he said with rage in his tone.

Katsuki:" Come on Deku.......show me....." he said he got back up glaring at Izuku.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bakugou:"COME ON DEKU!!!! BACK THERE YOU WERE SHINING LIKE YOU WERE SOME KINDA STAR!!! NOW LOOK AT YOU!!!!" he then send an explosion to Izuku, who manage to avoid that by doing a back flip....and in the process hitting Katsuki in the chin.

Katsuki then fell onto the ground as Izuku landed on his feets.

Izuku:"Katsuki.....I'm warning you............you usually start a fight using your explosions.....you've power.....but not training....and without it.....you're nothing......AND STOP CALLING ME DEKU, ALREADY!!!"

Katsuki then got back up as he spit blood from his mouth...as a smirk appeared on his face.

Katsuki:"...................You think your though.....huh?..........Heh......that's............WHY HATE YOU!!!"

.

.

.

.

All men are not created equally......this was the reality, I learned about society at the age of 4.......

.

.

.

.

Bakugou then use his explosion to boost his speed as he tried to land a solid kick on Izuku's face, who manage to parry it.

Katsuki:"You sure are full of yourself......you think I'm not worth it?!? To show me, you're power?!?".

Izuku then grabbed Katsuki's foot......and then trew him out of his way....avoiding getting an explosion from Katsuki.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"Come on Katsuki, you know that this isn't even worth it..........if you keep coming at me...I'll keep trowing you away.......just leave me alone....and let's go eat....." he said as his stomach started growling.

Katsuki:"You think, I'm playing Deku!!! I'LL BLOW YOU UP, YOU BASTARD!!!!"he said as explosion came out his hands.....as Izuku took his stance.

.

.

.

.

He's just a pebble.....

.

.

.

.

Izuku:(I don't have much time, before Aizawa sensei come here and finds out, what were doing......I gotta knock him out fast.....Tch.....this is not....gonna end up....like all those times.....were I was on my knees....beat up.....while you assholes were laughing to me......I'm gonna win this!!!)