My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4

Y/n was now starring at the fusion of Vilgax and Lord Eira, called Veira as green electricity was sparking through his body due to the Omnitrix influence.

Veira:" This overflowing power.......... What you see before you........ Is your Judgement........." he said as his power was making felt through the entire Galaxy.

Y/n:( This pressure........ What the hell is this?) she thought in her head realizing the amount of power the fusion had granted it.

Veira:" I'm the result of Vilgax and Eira combining bodies......... Then by all means, I'm the entity known as Veira......" he said.

Barda from the top of an hill then decided to intervene and wanted to aid Y/n in battle, however Y/n stuck her hand out making a 'peace' sign indicating she didn't want no one to intervene and she'll handle this on her own.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with General Tiger, Tsuna, Ruben and Bullock their path was blocked by Vulkanus as they engage into a fight against him, but were getting overwhelmed by Vulkanus due to his recent power amplification given by the masked warrior making him much stronger and viscious than before and as the situation was about to become in favor of the evil warrior, Galfore burst out of the wall of the tower and shoot a green starbolt thatlooked like an energy wave completely destroying Vulkanus and giving a chance to his comrades to make it up.

Ruben:" Am I glad to see you back in the game." he said with a smile on his face as he was happy to see that Galfore had recovered from the torture that Vilgax previously put him and Tarren throught.

Galfore:" I just thought of passing by. Mind if I cut in?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

However when the smoke was clear and the damage that Galfore caused in the tower was demonstrated, Vulkanus was seen standing on his feet with half of his upper body missing from the blast as he grunt in pain.

Vulkanus:" W-Why you......." he said as he glared at Galfore before darkness wrapped around his body healing him back to normal.

Vulkanus:" Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!! I'll destroy everything!!!!!!! Everything!!!!! Everything!!!!!!! " he yelled in anger as the dark aura was becoming mroe and more visible.

Galfore:" This one is mine, you go to Tarren and Ilea..." he told Ruben, General Tiger, Tsuna and Bullock as they did what they were told to by the elder Tamaranean warrior.

Vulkanus:" GRAAAAAAAARGH!!!!! I'LL TEAR YOU......... LIMB FOR LIMB!!!!!!" he yelled in pure anger as his skin tone changed from orange to purple aswell as the symbol became from green to light bright purple as the aura turned white.