Chapter 40

Shoto:"Hey....sis......I brought you some presents for today's Christmas.......I hope you like them...." he said as he gave the presents to Shion, who smiled upon seeing them.

Shion:"Thank you Shoto........."

Shoto:"These are from Izumi, Bakugou and me.......sorry, it was only us.....most of our classmates.....well......."

Shion:"That's okay, Shoto.......I'm happy that atleast come to visit me......unlike the others.....so, how things are going to U.A. High School? Made any friends.....? Got a girlfriend?"

Shoto:"Well......no....but......I've made some friends......and I'm happy about it......Mom, is fine by the way.......they said that soon they are gonna release her....so she would come home......."

Shion:"I'm happy to hear that......."she said with a smile on her face.

Shoto:"You seem.....like you have calmed down a bit.......since the last time-"

Shion:"Shoto.....don't......remind me........but....I've heard of the news about all the action you did......and that's great.....how you manage to pull through......you guys are very strong....."

Shoto:"Sorry, I couldn't have see you the past weeks....I was quiet busy with school and the my exams......."

Shion:"That's okay.......you're doing what's right.....that's all....you gotta keep going foward with your dream.........."

Shoto:"So........when would you......go out this place....."

Shion:"Kidnapping convictions can result in lengthy prison sentences, including life sentences in some situations and states. Sentences of 20 years or more are common for first-degree or aggravated kidnapping, while minimum sentences of five years or more are common for second-degree kidnapping...........Just in about 5 years.......I'll get out......since, I'm still a minor......"

Shoto:"Oh.......well....but.......at that time.......I'll already be graduated........and you haven't completed your Hero training......"

Shion:"Shoto............do you really think.....there is a chance for me to become a Hero......? After, what I've done.......attempted murder...and kidnapping.......of course not......and there is nothing that is gonna make it change......."

Shoto:"........................"

Shion then sighed.

Shion:"...........Sorry.....it was supposed to be.....an happy and joyful day........."

Shoto:"............No....I'm sorry.....for bringing those things up........"

There was an akward silence between the two twins, before Shoto sighed and got up....

Shoto:"Sorry.....Shion......but, I think it's my time to go back to U.A........me and the others......were supposed to trow a party.....and........well.........ummmm.......take care.....okay?"

Shion:"...........................Okay........"

Shoto then turned to leave, before Shion called him out.......

Shion:"............Shoto............"

Shoto then turns to his sister......

Shion:"..........................................................................How is Izuku?"

Shoto:"................Erm..........................H-He's fine......I mean.......there was receantely a fight between him and Katsuki........but other than that...............He's fine......."

Shion:"....................Hmmm.......okay......."

Shoto then looked one last time at Shion, before he turned and left her room.