Prologue

- Quirkless

- Quirkless

- Quirkless

- Quirkless

.

.

.

.

Heroes, like every comics books, you want to be real....Guardian Angels that save lifes and the world......it's the dream of every kid to be an hero....to save day......and be in the spotlight.

The Yagi family looked like the wonderful perfect family in the on the outside......but in the inside, it was nothing like that.

Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi, are the parents of Izuku and Izumi.

Izumi has been friends with Bakugou and the Todoroki twins since they were kids.

Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Shion Todoroki.

For Izuku......they've been ....well.....less friendly...

Katsuki:" Deku!! You think you'd make it to U.A.?!? You'd die in the exams like the  weakling, you are!!" he then blew Izuku desk.

?!? You'd die in the exams like the  weakling, you are!!" he then blew Izuku desk

Izuku:"...................."

Shion:" Pathetic weakling that can't be a hero!" she yelled at Izuku.

Izuku:"...............(Look who's talking.....)"

Izumi:" Hey deku!!"

Izuku:"What?"

Izumi:" You better not get into U.A." she said with hatred in her eyes.

Katsuki:" You should take swan dive off the roof and pray to have a Quirk in the next life!" he let out an explosion at Izuku sending him flying into the wall.

Katsuki then smirk and left the classroom as his friends followed him.

Izuku:"Damn it.....Damn it, I hate them!!"

After that he walked out school towards home.

He then heard powerful explosion, he turned to see Katsuki capture by a sludge Villain.