Chapter 115

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you vunerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one foolish person, no different from any other foolish person........  wanders into your foolishness...... You give them a part of you............ They didn't ask for it......... They do something dumb one day.......... like showing you their affections.......... then your life isn't the same as before. Love takes hostages....... It get's inside of you........ It eats you out and leave you crying in the darkness..........

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before there was time................. Before there was anything........there was nothing...... and before there was nothing......... there were monsters...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You are alone, child. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child, but I am beyond strength. I am the end, and I have come for you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:" You, your family, everyone will die, over and over. Mountains of broken bodies beneath the wheel."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right? So much for Anti-life Equation..............

.

.

.

.

???:" That vessel may appear harmless, but he came from me. Once I remind him of his legacy, the Darkness shall reign once more."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Yes... While a mortal world doubts and questions, I know exactly what I am. I am the ceaseless wheel. I am your doom."

.

.

.

.