Two Heroes Rising: Part 2

Class 1 A was now walking back after a long fun day in the hotel, so they could've change in their formal costume for the Expo.

Izuku was now searching for Y/n since she left somewhere and lost contact with her....

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n and Melissa were now on top of a high building of I-Island.

Melissa:"So your are Tazamanean?"

Y/n:"It is pronounced Tamaranean.."

Melissa:"Tama.......Ugh.....sorry can't pronounced that."

Y/n:".........We are both survivors of doomed worlds...."

Melissa:"That makes us the Elite....then." she said with a bright smile, however Y/n....wanted more then just a friendly talk.

Y/n:"Oh......How about we let our powers do the talking? And Prove who's the Elite..." she said taking her fighting stance as starbolts start coming out her hands.

Melissa:"Hehe, if that's what you want....but,you better watch out......I've gotten pretty used to my powers." then she cracked her nuckles.

The two girls then stared at each other before they clashed in the sky.

Melissa:"You're going sky high!!"

Y/n:"Soak up some, Sun!!" 

.

.

.

.

.

Bakugou:"Why would I want to go to a party, it'll just be  a bunch of old geezers....I don't know giving speeches, sounds like a pretty lame night to me....." he said while chilling on his hotel bed.

Kirishima:"But we can eat as much gourmet food as we want.."

Bakugou:"Well, it's not like I brought any fancy clothes with me, anyway..."

Kirishima:"I figured you wouldn't........So, I brought some stuff for you!!" he said holding two formal dresses.

Bakugou:"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME YOU SPIKY-HAIRED IDIOT!!!"

Then all the sudden a crash was heard outside the hotel, The whole class1A came out to check what happened.

When the smoke was clear, they saw Y/n and Melissa injured as Y/n helped Melissa on her feet.

Melissa:"You're very strong......we could make a good pair..." she said while cracking her bones.

Y/n:"I respect your warrior skills Melissa Shield." she said with a smile on her face.

Class 1A then look around to see all the destruction caused by the two girls.

Izuku face-palmed.

Izuku:(For once in a week....Can't you stop searching for fights that cause a lot of destruction....Ugh.......That Melissa girl.......she seems odd....)

Izuku sweat dropped, Bakugou and all the boys jaw dropped.

Girls:"That's quite the display of girl power......."

Then Midnight, who came too since she had to watch over the students, had dark aura sorrounding her as she start approaching the two alien girls, Y/n looked confuse like a puppy while Melissa knew that......danger was coming as the whole class looked scared of the fate of the two.