Chapter 90

So many of you ahve been asking, where is Y/n after the events of the War between the Villains, well our Young heroine decided that she was a threat, The Hero Public Safety Commission, a law enforcement agency responsible for managing the interactions between Heroes and society as a whole and for investivagating dangerous cases of criminality, thought about that as well.

The Public Safety Commission President decided that Y/n was too much of a threat to remain on Earth, so she sent a bunch of her soldiers to capture and they tried to attack her when she seemed more 'defenseless', however Y/n manage to easily defeated the soldier and spare their life, because she didn't like killing.

Seeing herself as unwanted in the world she once thought as her new home, Y/n left the planet Earth.

The plan was to completly disappeared from the face of the Earth for a period of time, because deep down she wanted to see Izuku, Eri and her other friends from Earth.

In the time being she has been living in a planet filled with peaceful life and where no one could've caused chaos, however those moments of joy were cut short when the Gordanians arrived on the planet where Y/n was finding herself in.

The Gordanias are a race of intergalatci slavers who originate from the Vega Star System.They hail from the Gordane continet on the planet Karna. They were known as allies of the Citadel Empire and the Warlords of Okaara. However, sometime before 5708 b.C, they switched alliences, abandoning the Citadel and allyng themselves with the Psions Monarchy.

Knowing that this would've become a problem, as well as she was trying not to go back to her slavery days Y/n fought back this time and this time she was stronger than each of them and was easily battling them one by one.

Seeing how in disavantage they were, the General of the Gordonians opened a portal right before Y/n could've hit him as she was sent into another dimension......another universe that wasn't hers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Y/n made her way into the other universe she ended up crashing into a space ship which caused a massive explosion as she then fell down on the ground and lost her consciousness

Hours later, Y/n then regain her consciousness she then burst out a crater and rubbed her head in pain.

Y/n:"Owwww...." she then look far away on to see the space ship she ended up flying through was destroyed and in flames.

Y/n:"Something tells me, if before I was in the pan now I'm in the embers." she said rubbing her head, before she saw a giant robot with three heads.

Tri-Sentinal:"Surrender is an order from General Tiger and the High Evolutionary."

"