Chapter 110

After the Guardians of Siren left the planet, Vulkanus and some forces were now digging in an isolated land to look for what they needed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ilea who was at the base had now managed to track them down.

Ilea:" An open pit mine, it looks like they're looking for iron ore. That must be the missing substance. I have to go over there right now, but I need some help. Let's see if I can contact Y/n." she said as she tried to contact Y/n, however nothing happened.

Ilea:" What in the......... Please don't tell me you're at the bottom of the Galaxy." she said as she sighed.

Then Tarren made his way in the communication room and raised an eyebrow.

Tarren:" Everything, okay?" he asked to Ilea, confused at seeing her so stressed out about.

Ilea:"I need some muscles for this. Can you come with me to deal with Galactic invaders?" she asked to Tarren

Tarren:" Invaders?" he asked to Ilea.

Ilea:"Well more like the Vilgax fanatics, looking to continue his legacy." she said.

Tarren:" I had the intuition that something in the air was not right. I'll come, don't worry." the Tetramand said.

Ilea:"What about Galfore is he coming too?" she asked to Tarren.

Tarren:" I wouldn't count him in, he's still recovering after what happened back there. He's not in the conditions of fighting." he told her.

Ilea:" Let's end this story once and for all." she said to Tarren as they went to change into their battle gear and look for Vulkanus and the evil forces.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back at the mine pit, Vulkanus was now seen carrying some large pieces as he looked at his subordinates.

Vulkanus:" The freshly purified ore will then be fused with the S element. And then, Boom !!! The return of the Supreme Leader and the Universe will be under our feet again." he said with a evil smile on his face.

Meanwhile Ilea and Tarren were now inside of the invisible space ship floating above the pit mine.

Ilea:" We found them, now we take them." she said to Tarren.

As soon as Tarren saw the symbol of Vilgax on Vulkanus and his subordinates he turned quiet.