Chapter 65

Izuku, then shoot a solar blast at the High Ends Nomu and freed himself as he flew faster then the speed of light and kicked Shigaraki right on his face knocking him far away into battle, Izuku then flew right back at Shigaraki and proceed t gave him a beat down in the sky.

Izuku:"AS LONG AS YOU ARE HERE, YOU WILL CAUSE NOTHING MORE THEN DESTRUCTION!!!!!" he yelled with anger.

The High End Nomus are keeping the Heroes occupied! Which leave Izuku with enough sun power to face Shigaraki.

Izuku:"THE WORST CASE.......IS LOSING ALL OF MY FRIENDS, BECAUSE OF YOU!!! THE FRIENDS WITH WHO I HAD THE GREATEST ADVENTURES, I CAN'T LOSE THEM!!" he yelled with as he hammer kicked Shigaraki on his head, causing him to crash on the ground making a big crater.

Izuku then start generating a lot of green solar energy from his body as he raised his hands up and start shooting energy blasts from his hands hitting the crater were Shigaraki was in as Shigaraki was screaming in pain, before he clap his hands causing Izuku's blast to be pushed back as Shigaraki emerged from the crater.

Shigaraki's body then start healing as he looked up to Izuku.

Shigaraki:"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! LET LOOSE!!!!"

Izuku then start supercharging as green aura was sorrounding him.

Izuku then flew at amazing speed towards Shigaraki.

Shigaraki then raised his fist up, only for Izuku to side step Shigaraki and then punch him in the left side of the ribs, causing them to crack as Shigaraki cough blood.

Shigaraki was then sent flying and crashed far away.

Izuku power then start increasing more and more as Aizawa then called out for him.

Aizawa:"YAGI!!!"

Izuku:"SENSEI!!!"

Aizawa:"WHERE'S ENDEVOUR?!?" he asked.

Izuku:"...............HE DID THE BEST HE COULD'VE!!! I'M SORRY!!!"

Izuku then turn to see Shigaraki walking slowly his way back to Izuku with a smirk on his face.

Shigaraki:"I'm close...you're close....it's just getting better and better."

Izuku just glared at Shigaraki as he was thinking of something.

Izuku:(That body's beyond human at this point. I have to keep that scum away from the others. He is as powerful and sturdy as me...as long as I don't mess up and keep going like this, I'm in the advantage here and I'll hold him for a good long time)

Shigaraki then start running towards Izuku who flew right at him.

Izuku:(Moving my fight somewhere else, it is useless and if I get away from here, Shigaraki is going to get the other Heroes.)

Shigaraki:"All For All....I'll acquire All For All...You will be mine!!!!Little brother!!!!!"he yelled because that's all he had in mind.

Izuku then speed blitz right at Shigaraki and gave him an uppercut to the chin, sending him flying in the sky.

Shigaraki head then start hurting not only for the upper cut, but because of something else in his head.

Shigaraki:(Little brother? That wasn't me saying that. You're will is too strong, master. This is my power my body. You don't get to be some phantom voice whispering in my head.)

Shigaraki then clapped both of his hands creating a shockwave as he made his way down to Izuku.

Shigaraki:(Back then...I thought about how....the guy they called 'The Lord of Evil' was defeated....by the power of two powerful beings....don't get me wrong I'm really grateful for how you raised me up, but...I don't wanna be like you...I wanna be greater than you..)