Chapter 6

(3rd person pov.)

The week passed by in a flash. The class only had four days to decide who they were interning with.

Izuku decide to go with Aizawa's training.

Y/n decide to go with Midnight's training.

Shoto and Shion interned Endevour's training, because they needed to learn how to control their fire and ice powers.

Katsuki was sent to Best Jeanist, because of his behavior and ranked third on the hero list.

Izumi decided to go with an hero the class 1A never heard off.......Gran Torino.

Lida decide to go with an hero called Manual.

Aizawa:" Alright brats listen up!! No wearing you're hero suit in public without your mentor's permission and listen to your mentors, now leave you gremlings." then everyone left the class, and prepare for their Intership.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:" Lida?"

Tenya:" Yes?"

Izuku:" I know you don't want to talk about it.....but can you atleast talk to someone? If you're going to do what I think you're going to do........then don't do it....."

Tenya:"....................I don't know what you're talking about, Yagi........if you excuse me..." he then walk away from Izuku.

Izuku:"....................."

Y/n:" FRIEND IZUKU!!! I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!!" she then hugged Izuku so hard, that it was heard a crack on his back.

Izuku:" M-me too......but can you please stop the embrace it's starting to hurt....." she then let go off him and apologize, before Silkie came out the school bag chewing a piece on paper.

Izuku:"And you'll need a new school bag......but seriously it will be all fine...." he then grab Silkie and give it to Y/n.

Y/n:" Okay.....bye.."she then gave him a kiss on the cheek and flew away.

Izuku:" Time to go......"

.

.

.

.

.

On the first day of Izuku intership, Aizawa had the boy practice a new fighting techniques..

On the second day, he made Izuku ran for 24 hours in the U.A. camp, Aizawa had to carry him home, after that.

The third day, Aizawa made Izuku finally wear his hero suit....