Chapter 106

Tsuna and Thesea were shocked by what happened as Bullock was the first one to be taken out before the real fight started.

Tarren:"Alright children. This fight is the result of your insubordination. I'm not going to take it slow as you just saw. Go ahead and try to land a hit." he said calmly as the crimson aura was emerging from his body.

Galfore:"Bring them back alive." he told his comrade.

Tarren then nodded as he started making his way towards Thesea and Tsuna as they prepared themselves to fight, until Xylene used her telekinesis power to trow a large boulder at the speed of light.

Tarren easily caught the boulder with his four arms until he started getting blasted by a barrage of large boulders.

Xylene:"I'll send him into the deepest of the galaxy!!" she yelled as it was all planned so that Tarren would've remained stuck in a massive boulder as Xylene then used her telekinesis to lift the massive boulder, until Tarren started powering up and shattering the boulder in to pieces.

Tarren was now floating in the air as he pointed his four hands at Xylene and shot 4 large size red energy beams.

Xylene then used her telekinesis to stop the beams right in time, but it was all planned as he used the 'Fist of the King of Worlds' technique and double up his speed leaving an after image and appearing right behind Xylene.

However Thesea then run up at him as a quadruped and used his energy claws to strike Tarren on the helmet, however it didn't do damage at all as Tarren then grabbed the General Tiger by his arm and smack him straight into Xyelene sending the both of them flying and skipping on the ground before crashing.

Tarren then pointed his four hands again to shot energy beams as Tsuna decided to intervene as he summoned a large snake to block Tarren attacks in time.

Tsuna then trew himself at Tarren and wrapped himself around him using his snake abilities, however it wasn't enought as Tarren powered up a little bit sending Tsuna flying in the air.

Eye beams then shoot out of the mask that Tarren was wearing as they were sent toward Tsuna as Tsuna eyes widen as he created a cocoon around himself and as soon as the beams made contact with the cacoon a large explosion happened.

However the cacoon manage to make it out as it crashed straight on the ground.

When the smoke was clear General Tiger jumped over the large snake summoned by Tsuna as Xylene did the same.

General Tiger:( That big oaf is something else. He just started and here we are already down for count. His power is incredible.)

Cracks started forming below the cacoon as Tsuna was planning to start digging throught the ground.

Tarren:"............... I've just gotten started.........." he said in a pretty much not amused tone as he sounded disappointed that it was the best that the three guardians of Siren and Xylene could've give him.

Thesea:( We can't beat these two. The only thing that is going to keep Vilgax away from this planet at this point is some kind of miracle.) he thought in his head.

Tarren:"I'm about to execute my favourite intermove." he said as he left an after image of himself as Thesea senses reacted as he turn to strike Tarren who was behind him, however he got easily overpowered by the Tetramand Warrior as he simply slammed his fist onto General Tiger mask cracking it as the leader of the Guardians of Siren crashed straight on the ground leaving a big crater and creating a shockwave that knocked Xyelene far away.

Then a big explosion happened far away which got Tarren attention as something large was sent flying towards him at incredible speed as Tarren ended up getting tackle and trow far away in the sky of the planet almost reaching the atmosphere of the planet.