Chapter 88

Hawks was now talking with Izumi about what do next in their missions.

Hawks:"With the power of One for all on our side.....I think we'll be alright, but......"

Izumi:"Huh?"

Hawks:"I just have one concern.....All For One and Shigaraki have yet to reach the stage where they can steal Izuku's abilities by force. Not only that, but without Doc Garaki, they shouldn't have a way to preseve a dead body. We even found all the istitutions that were related to Garaki after the last fight. So capturing Izuku alive must be the last thing the Villain wants to do.....which for most of Tarturas High Level Threat, would be impossible. But if 'that woman' is involved that is a different story. Even though she was my senpai...it goes without saying, the manhunt for her is our top priority. However if Izuku ever found himself engage in a fight with her....please, we have to do everything we can.....before the hunt goes the other way around...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku was now floating in the sky as Chisaki was roaring at him and smashing both of his fists on the ground causing the streets to be split in half and the buildings to start falling.

Izuku just turn his sight on Lady Nagant, who eyes seemed to be glowing like a computer taking infos about him.

Izuku:( Her body got modified for sure.....it's barely flesh, just metal in the inside.....The Former public safety Hero.....Lady Nagant...)

Izuku:"So.....you're moving or what?" he asked calmly.

Izuku:(A secret transmission device is inside of her heart.....All Might and the other Pro-Heroes should know something is wrong.....but it seemed that the device has been hacked so that no one can access to her system......there's a chance she has been targeting me for a while.....How should I get rid of these two.....clowns.....?)

Chisaki:".........You're........out......of options........"

Chisaki then took jump right at Izuku  as Izuku then used his heat vision on Chisaki, who then screamed in pain before then managing to brush it off then punches Izuku straight in the face, causing him to be sent flying as he then crashed into a huge building causing it to be ripped in half as the top of the building crashed on the street.

Izuku then crashed inside of a crater.

Izuku then got back up as he started cracking his neck.

Izuku:"I'm starting to seriously dislike you.." he then flew up in the sky as he brush off the blood on his lips.

Lady Nagant just kept taking more infos.

Lady Nagant:" I can't see why 'Shigaraki and All For One have eyes on him.....this kid is crazy..."

Izuku:(If she was still a Hero, she'll be taking Snipe place as the best long distance sniper in Japan....Snipe Quirk 'Homing' allows him to lock on to anybody he can see within a 600m range. He don't get to choose where it hits and its not very powerful, but still amazing.....When it comes to her, she can do that with pure skill alone. And her range is 3km! It really ruins the business. But the real secret lies in her bullets. She can form her bullets into any shape she wants. She mixes and moulds her two coloured hair, like epoxy putty, before hardening it into a bullet. She make anything from hollow point bullets to bullets that curve. The Human Sniper Rifle, Lady Nagant her Quirk is called Rifle. Everyone with a long range quirk is jelous of her right hand rifle. A precision that Snipe sensei would envy and she can even do rapid fire.)