Chapter 21

Police Officer:"We've got a fight between Villain groups!!! Two with gigantification Quirks are tearing up everything!!! Send Heroes!!!" then Nejire came to help using her Quirk to fly.

Nejire:"Full Charge......output level 30.............GRIND WAVE!!!!" she then release a powerful wave of energy towards the two Gigantic Villains, sending them crashing on the ground.

Nejire:"Hey, now why are you two fighting? Is it because you have the same Quirk? That's weird.............Starfire, you're up!!!" Y/n then flew towards the Villains.

She then uses her superhuman strenght to lift one of the Gigantic Villains and then trew him at the other one who was about to get up.

Nejire:"Woah........Oh, my gosh that was awesome, you didnt look nervous at all....."

Y/n:"I'm just glad, we pulled it off." she said cracking her knuckles.

Ryukyu:"Nejire would have never recommended anybody else if they couldn' get the job done......"

Miruko:"It's good that you've been working on your physical strenght too, that is much better!!!"

Ryukyu:"Students or not, you've already proved yourselves to be valuable assets....."

Y/n:"So, does that mean....."

Miruko:"Yes, kid.....you're in the case!!"

Y/n then had an happy smile on her face.....so she can finally help....and save the little Eri...from that terrible man...

.

.

.

.

The investigation and takedown on of the Yakuza group, Shie Hassaikai, given the League of Villains, possible involvement......it's a big job.........

.

.

.

.

Overhaul:"So.....what do you think.....about the Venom?"

Shigaraki:"Interesting........very....very...interesting.....how many Venoms, you have?"

Overhaul:"Thousand of it.....and you can have it....if-"

Shigaraki:"We won't be putting ourselves under you....we'll still be calling our own shots...got it.......either it's a joint partnership or I walk out the door..."

Overhaul:"So, those are the conditions?"

Shigaraki:"One more thing..........I want to know the details.....of what the Venom can do...and what are its weaknesses.....it's a reasonable request.....I need to decide whether it's worth lending you and our name........you see......*he then reach for his pocket exposing a red bullet*........It's part of the plan too, right?"

Overhaul:"..............."

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"So, instead of going for small tricks with your hardening....try being a bulldozer..."

Kirishima:"When it comes down to it....I don't have any flashy moves...like you and Y/n."

Y/n then put the food on the table.....