Chapter 80

A Young Toshinori, about 25 years was now sitting on a restourant right infront of a younger Inko, who was about 20 years old as the two were talking.

Inko:"Never in my wildest dreams I had imagined I'd be talking with the man dubbed the next candidate for number 1 Hero. It's such a honor, Toshinori-san."

.

.

.

.

The Midoriya name has an extensive story as a prestigious family line, the perfect partner for a top Hero as Toshinori Yagi, was Inko Midoriya who possessed a Object Attraction Quirk which gives her the ability to pull small objects towards her body from afar. It wasn't only for a Quirk matter that Toshinori made Inko Midoriya his wife, but aswell as he was feeling love for that woman.

.

.

.

.

Inko and Toshinori after eating, were now admiring the city from the top of a tall building.

Toshinori:"Do you like the view from here?" he asked her as Inko just smiled.

Inko:"Yes, it's beutiful isn't it?" she asked as Toshinori smiled too.

Toshinori:"Yes, it is."

.

.

.

Strong love, yet it wasn't still enough for what was going to happened next...

.

.

.

.

Back in the present.... Dabi was now laying on the bed of his cell as he sighed with his head being banage due to the impact he got when Izuku trown him on the floor of the battle field.

Dabi:"I really just got knocked the f*ck out. I can't feel sh*t. That brat is my younger brother. There's no way the attacks I gave him were enough to kill him. And even if he was at the point where he wanted to die. I wouldn't allow it. Now it's his turn to come forward and face the new world. I can't wait to see the miserable expression on his face. All I've been waiting for....it's taken so much to get this far. Mom, Fuyumi-Chan, Natsu-Kun and Shoto......you may have beaten me but you haven't beat Shion....watch her...in the pits of Hell......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

After their marriage, Toshinori and Inko got together two twins Izuku Yagi and Izumi Yagi, the first one was born 5 minutes before his twin sister and as they grew up Izuku Yagi at the age of 6 wanted to start training already.

Izuku:"I've been waiting ages for you to have a day off so we could train together!!!! Why are you saying you can't do it, now?!?!"the little boy yelled as his father sighed.

Toshinori:"I've told you several times already, I'm doing this for your own good." he said, before he walked out the door of the house as Izuku was pouting and stepping at the ground angrily before walking away.

.

.

.

.