Chapter 99

After looking for the Omnitrix, everywhere in the laboratory Y/n decided to go down the talk with Ilea, so that she could gain more informations about who she's about to face.

Ilea:"Believe me, when I tell you that you cannot accept a confrontation with the Supreme Ruler." she warned Y/n.

Y/n:"I can no longer feel his power, nor that of Galfore and Tarren. Is there anything I should know more about him besides being an Intergalatic conqueror?" she asked to Ilea as Ilea just sighed.

Ilea:"He is believed to be one of the most powerful beings in the Universe, having conquered ten worlds, destroyed five others and created a black hole. He has the appearance of a Chimera Sui Generis. His goal is to take The Omnitrix and acquire his technology to create an army capable of becoming alien to his command, then use that power to conquer The Universe." she told 

Y/n:( He reminds of All For One and Shigaraki.......) she thought in her head as she crossed her arms while listening to Ilea.

Ilea:"Trust me if he managed to beat those big guys. It will be child's play with you. If you want to hope to at least get them back, you'll have to train a lot. Break your limits. I am not physically strong, so you will have to find someone who is very strong." she said to Y/n.

Y/n then started thinking of who might help her improve her training, before she has gotten an idea.

Y/n:"I know who can help me right now, but first....." she then pulled out a remote freeing Ilea from her prison.

Ilea:"Huh?" she starred in confusion at Y/n as Y/n simply looked at her with a smile on her face before walking upstairs to the comunication room to interact with the person she needed training from.

Y/n:( I'm not going to stay here!!!! I'm taking care of my own problems. I'm going to save my mentors. Whether it's mentally or physically, I need to change in order to save them. I have to get stronger. I have to stop playing from now on. It's not only for Galfore and Tarren that got captured. I will do anything in order to get stronger.) she thought in her head with a serious look on her face as she was now getting in contact with the right person that will be able to train her.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now seen far away from where the base was, in the mountains where she fought against the corrupted To'kustar.

She was seen floating in the air before a portal opened beneath her as she flew down with a confident look on her face as the person she has called was the one that will have changed her

???:"I'm surprised. I thought it would be Tarren looking for a rematch against me. But it was actually you, who made the call. Listen up, because I've left you that time doesn't mean you can call me whenever you want. I'm not here to socialize, if it's something important that truly matters to me I'd listen. But if you just wasted my time, I'll make sure you'll never be able to see the light of another day." she warned Y/n.