Chapter 85

Toteki Itejiro, 3rd year Hero-Course of Ketsubetsu Academy and Makabei Shikkui, 3rd year Hero-Course of Ketsubetsu Academy were now making their way, where the Villain known as Muscular has caused chaos.

However their eyes widen once they saw tiny pieces of fibers and meat laying on the floor with blood, too.

Makabei:"What the heck just happened here?" he said looking at the disaster.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tatami was now holding a knocked out Shindo as she started crying and smiled in relief that he was still alive.

Tatami:"Thank you......Thank you....."she said as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

The Civilians were now coming as they were helping Shindo to make his way to the ambulance.

Civilian:"We don't want you to die on us or anything."

Civilian 2:"Leave him to us, young lady......you can't carry him back alone. Just respect our bounderies and we'll cooperate with you."

Shindo meanwhile was in his thoughts as he was slowly regaining his consciousness.

Shindo:( Izuku Yagi.......you look so different after the battle with the Villains.....what happened to you cousin....?........Sh*t.......I hope you haven't lost it......I hope you still the same as I know....)

.

.

.

.

Izuku was now on top of a building sitting as he watched from far away the civilians helping Shindo, with  a neutral look on his face.

Izuku then noticed Tatami hugging Shindo and crying in relief.

Izuku then closed his eyes as the action Tatami did...trigger some old memories....

Izuku just sighed as he start shaking his head and put an hand over his face

Izuku:"..........I f*cked up........"he said as his eyes almost teared up.

Then all of the sudden the door of the top of the building bust out open as  bunch of soldiers wearing high tech suits pointed their weapons at Izuku.

Soldier:"Stop right there!!!! State your business!!!!" he yelled.

Izuku then scoffed before he got up, whipped the tears that were forming, start cracking his neck, put his hands on his pockets and turn to stare at the Soldiers who had their weapons pointed at him.

Izuku:"...................Cut that sh*t out......" he said.

The soldiers then look at Izuku in confusion, before Izuku start moving faster than the speed of light light and disarmed them all.