Chapter 59

'You've just been unlucky, was it?' Don't say that like you're the judge.....

.

.

.

.

Hawks manage to barely avoid Dabi's blue flames and catch Twice, much to Dabi's anger.

Dabi:"You've got to be kidding me!!!"

Hawks however crashed on the ground as he them dropped Twice too.

Dabi:"Well, whatever....Your 'weapons' have dwindled away....."

Hawks then start coughing as he glare at Dabi.

Hawks:"You've nearly burnt your friend, you know..."

Dabi then start grinning.

Dabi:"It's fine....that instictive lifesaving shtick is what you Heroes are all about after all...."

Hawks:"Well, are you sarcastic...you sound as if you had known all along....was I exposed?"

Dabi:"Whetever you were exposed or not....I never trusted you from the start." he said in a dark tone as Hakws kept the neutral look.

Hawks:"Is that so?(My wings are burnt to a crisp so my ability to take flight will be impossible...plus we're in a tight space this is the worst case scenario. The objective has top priority. Bubaigawara has been weakned his organs are damage and I've cut his skin and bones It isn't fatal, but...I'll move him-)" he was then cut off by Twice who regained his senses as he jump out the way.

Hawks:"I SAID NOT TO MOVE!!!"

Twice:"LIGHT HIM UP, MAN!!!" he yelled as Dabi smirked.

Dabi:"Don't have to tell me, Twice." he said as he unleash his blue flames directly to Hawks causing a big explosion in the building.

Twice:"HOT!!! THAT'S BURNING AS F*CK!!!"

Dabi:"With you alone we can get rid of these Heroes....Go wild!! The others are waiting for you!" he yelled with a evil smile on his face as he kept unleashing his blue flames on Hawks

Twice:"Yeah...Okay!!!"

Dabi and Twice then high five as Twice then start duplicating himself as he was about to step out of the room, however much to both Villains surprise Hawks manage to jump out a window before the blue flames could've even reached him as he flew right infront of the entrance.

Dabi:(He went outside the blast and flanked me?!?)

Dabi then glare at Hawks.

Dabi:"You're too fast....Takami Keigo."

Hawks eyes widen as Dabi then turn behind and went to blast Hawks with his blue flames again, which he barely manage to avoid and keep receiving some burn marks in the process.

Twice:"OUT OF THE WAY BASTARD!!!!"

Hawks:(H-How does he know my name....Who....Who are you?!?)

Twice luckly enough manage to get outside as Dabi was dealing with Hawks.

Twice was panting a lot as he look down to see the whole Injustice League, loseing to the Heroes.

Twice:"I-I have to...Help the others....P-Protect them, twice......F-For the kindness....t-they've shown me....I-I can't end it by betraying that k-kindness!!" he said as he start duplicating himself again.

Twice:"M-My life is definetly a series of-" before he could've continued, Hawks manage to get behind Twice much to his surprise as he raised his feather blade.