Chapter 53

After the hard training they were put on......the students were now ready to restart their studies at U.A. and there were only three months left to the end of their first year......and beginnning of second year.......

.

.

.

.

.

Tenya:"Happy New Year, my fellow classmates!!! For today's class, we'll be giving pratical report of our intership...be prepared to share what've gained through our experiences....Now then let's suit up and head to the ground alpha!! "

Aizawa then walked in the room....holding his sleeping bag.

Aizawa:"Shut up and start moving you little mongrels......"he said as Mina and Asui walked inside.

Mina:"Happy New Year, Sensei!!!"

Denki:"Hey, Lida is all fired up!!"

Tenya:"Well, Manual-san, the Hero I interned with, lead a team at Hosu.....it was a short weak.....but, I've learned.....The art of being flexible!!!"he said as he activated his Quirk to move everywhere in the room of the class.

Denki:"Uh...Uh......"

Sero:"Yeah, he is all fired up, hahaha.....He's like a bike with a lose chain......"

Aizawa then heard the intercom, who said they needed him at the office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the changing room the girls were now changing themselves.......and talking to each other about their interships experience.........

Hagakure:"W-woah, Y/n you got........abs, now?!?" she asked in shock as Izumi was in awe

Izumi:"W-woah...."

Jirou:"Y-You've been really working out......"

Then all the girls start admiring Y/n's new body......

Y/n:"Miss. Miruko said she wanted me to be in the shape........oh, so that's what she meant......" she said as she didn't realized until now......that it was meant to her body.......she said as she started flexing her biceps.

Mina:"....................Damn, girl..............that's big change right there........in 1 month........"

The girls still admired Y/n's body, suprised by this change.........in only one month she almost built like Miruko.....only one month as she already like this?!? They thought a little bit jelous....by it.....

.

.

.

.