Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2

Rody was now seen tied up to a punching back in a dark room as Izuku still wearing the mask started interrogating.

Rody was trying to move to not vail as Izuku spoke up.

Izuku[ New World]:" I've got some question." he said.

Rody:" Why did you come after me?" he asked.

Izuku[ New World]:" I'm the one making the question here. Why did you run?" he asked.

Rody:" I was in a hurry because of work!!" he said while looking away from Izuku as Izuku approached him more.

Izuku[ New World]:" What kind of work?" he demanded from Rody.

Rody:" Heh, business discussions. Despite how I look, I'm a skilled salesman, you know? Can you please not get  in the way of my work?" he asked as Izuku just starred at him.

Izuku[ New World]:" Nuh uh." he said as he went to look inside of the suitcase.

Rody:" Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!! Hold on, my guy!!! If you want what is inside of it you got to have to pay up!!!!" he yelled at Izuku.

Izuku[ New World]:" Nuh uh." he said again as he opened the suitcase.

Rody:" STOP SAYING 'NUH UH'!!!!!! HEY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!! THAT IS ROBBERY OF A ROBBERY!!!!!" he said as Izuku took what was inside of the suitcase and starred at it in shock.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion at what was inside of that.

Izuku:" Emeralds?" he asked in confusion before looking at Rody

Rody:" Is it really okay for you to do hero work without a license in a foreign country without permission?!? You've got no authority here, can you please stop this foolishness of yours and give me back the suitcase?!?! Should I tell the government that I was chased and interrogated for no reason?!? Maybe, I will!!!! And erm...... You better understand the situation you are now!!!! If you want to do hero work so badly, you should do it in your own country." he warned Izuku.

Izuku[ New World]:" Nuh-" he was then interrupted Rody.

Rody:" Hey, I told you to stop saying that!!! Didn't I?!?!" he told to Izuku.

Izuku[ New World]:"- uh." he continued as he closed the suitcase and sighed.

Izuku was now in deep thought, because he had to admit that Rody was right and given the current situation, he was in no situation to judge.

Rody:" Hey, buddy. I can tell you're having it rough. Look-" was interrupted by Izuku who was starring at him with glowing green eyes.

Izuku[ New World]:" What now?" he demanded as Rody gulped.

Rody:" L-Listen, we can both help each other out. J-Just tell me what you need so that I can help you and you can help me-" he was then interrupted by Izuku.