Chapter 145

Izuku was now seen with a calm smile on  his face as Y/n was starring at him with hatred.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" You'll never beat me." he said with a calm smile on his face.

Y/n[ Dark Phoenix]:" Be silent, fool!!! Your time has come Izuku......" she said with hatred towards him.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" It's time to end our long ill-fated history, Phoenix... My Judgement will soon arrive in the New World. I would like to remove all impurities before that." he said with a calm smile on his face.

Y/n[ Dark Phoenix]:" Including little Eri." she said with sarcasm at what Izuku did.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Heh, that anomaly is no child of mine. That's an idea you installed in your head. Come at once." he said with a sadistic grin on his face and arms opened.

Y/n[ Dark Phoenix]:" I'll stab you with your own horns. The fact that you wore and absorb the crown of torns means your fate could either turn out good or bad before your ascension. That means, I still have a shot." she said.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Everyone has dreams, before they just get roughed up." he said before he felt an hand grabbing his divine sash.

Izuku turned his eyes to see it was a younger version of himself holding a Allmight figurine.

Young Izuku:" Don't fight." he said with sad teary eyes as Izuku just starred at himself with disgust.

Y/n tilted her head as it appeared that she can see the 6 years old Izuku.

Then a 14 year old Izuku appeared aswell as his other counterparts.

Young Izuku:" Just don't fight. I don't want you to fight her!!" he yelled with teary eyes as the other counterparts had sad looks on their faces aswell.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Are you worried about me? Thank you.... but I have some unfinished business to accomplish. So can you forgive me just this once?" he said calmly.

Teen Izuku:" Why do you always have to with against your companions? Can't we get along with others?" he asked to him.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Sorry, I must continue with my ambition. I have to fight because Life doesn't show you mercy, and 'we' shouldn't show it mercy either. I promise this is the last fight, so you guys shall await for our ambitions to come to light." he said calmly as the young, teen and the counterparts of Izuku disappeared into thin air.

Izuku then sighed as he then turned to Y/n.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" I apologize for that. I had a moment in which I spaced out." he said.

Y/n[ Dark Phoenix]:" Looks like the only thing you ever loved was yourself. You're quick to replace people when you need to." she said.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Why is it a problem to love ourselves? Didn't they always told you to ' Love yourself, before you decide to love others?'" he asked with a blank expression on his face.

Y/n[ Dark Phoenix]:" That's explain why you left me to hang on dear life on that Divine Tree as I was getting drained and shamed by your Executives. You would've abandoned me if I didn't show myself to be worthy to your expectations. I would've died in the extermination fo the Multiverse and you still wouldn't care. Because to you, these events would've never happened. If I were you, I would've been disgusted by myself 'God of Gods'." she said.

Izuku[Oblivion]:" I've felt disgusted by myself for too long as I lived with those insects. I will applied the same standard to everyone in the New World. There will be the Iron Justice, if I make exceptions the system I've built up will collapse. How can I make an exception for myself when it's my role to enforce Iron Justice? It's impossible. I can even be a Devil right now. Of course, I don't inted to escape the price of many lives sacrificed by my doing. After I accomplished all my tasks, I'll free myself and I will do so in the most brutal way." he said with a calm tone.