My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1

After the defeat of Vilgax and many other Intergalatic Conquerors, Y / n feels ready to want to return home. But a terrible being seems to turn her plans against her and the world must be saved from a new threat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On a far away distant planet there was now a tournament happening between various fighters from different Galaxies as the intercom started speaking.

Intercom:" We're live at the saver space center where the fighters from four different Galaxies have just landed to take part in what is being built as the Intergalatic Tournament." she said as many races from different Galaxies and planet made their way out of their respective spaceship.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile a Reporter at the entrance of the Tournament speaking to the public as the cameras were infront of him.

Reporter:" Joining us now is the sponsor of this unprecedented event world famous and former Warlord, Arion."

Arion, who was now sitting on his throne just smiled.

Arion:" Actually the credit should go to my son, Argus, it is for his birthday I thought it would be a great idea

Arion:" Actually the credit should go to my son, Argus, it is for his birthday I thought it would be a great idea." he said with a smile,

The little Argus then came from behind his father throne and landed on his shoulder with a bright smile on his face.

Argus:" Remember, papa you promised real tough guys!!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face as Arion just smiled

Arion:" And you shall have them my boy. I have the world's top scientific minds working around the clock to ensure your birthday wish, comes through you're going to have the best space warrior aliens you cant even imagine." he said with a smile on his face.