Hope sighs,"I feel like you wouldn't believe me if i told you." She says facing the brunette.

Josie furrowed her brows slightly before she relaxed,"I will believe you." She says giving her a smile.

Hope sighs again hoping that's true. "Alright. It's five." She says.

"Bullshit." Lizzie says right away, she picks up the shot glass and tries to hand it to Hope."Now take this for lying."

Hope's face screws up in confusion, "I'm not lying. That's the truth." She turns to her best friend."Mg back me up here."

Mg nods, "I can confirm, that is the truth. As her best friend I know this is a fact." He says before taking the shot from his girlfriend to set it back on the table.

Lizzie sits there in shock while Josie feels a little relieved.

She squeezes Hope's hand to get her attention."That's it?"

Hope chuckles,"Yeah don't be so surprised."

"I'm sorry,"all attention goes to the blonde,"I'm having a hard time believing this because back in college I heard a lot of rumors." Lizzie says crossing her arms.

"That's all they were Lizzie, rumors. I didn't have sex with all of those girls, they wanted to have sex with me. I did certain 'sexual activities' with them but I didn't have sex with all of them, most of them just gave me bad head and headaches." She says rolling her eyes at the terrible memories.

Lizzie rolls her eyes,"Okay then why did they start calling you bdm?"

Hope is really starting to hate that saying even though it's true, it just reminds her too much of her past.

"Because at the time I started sleeping with a few girls for certain reasons I don't want to get into, but I stopped once I got to three because I realized all of those girls just wanted to use me, and I was falling into a habit of using them, which I didn't want."

Lizzie uncrosses her arms, that doesn't sound like a lie so she sits quietly.

Everyone else just sips their drinks an watched how one question turned into all of this.

"Wait so what number was the hospital girl?" Josie asks, Hope never gave her that woman's name but she doesn't care, her mind is trying to piece all of this together currently.

"Five. She and the girl before her were just distractions because a certain brunette was ticking me off." She says raising a brow knowingly in Josie's direction.

Josie blushes at that,"oh."

"Technically the two girls after I started working at the firm we're just distractions. But don't worry about that, I have a commitment to you so I won't be doing that anymore." Hope replies going back to playing with Josie's fingers before she remembers it's her turn.

Josie didn't know why hearing that made her feel good but she doesn't think about it long, she just smiles in response.

Hope pulls out a card before tossing it back in, "I got Kaleb."

"Finally." He says putting his drink down, "I thought I would never get a turn."

~

After playing the game for a while longer, everyone did the count down for New Years, Josie kissed Hope on the cheek when it hit 12am on the dot and all the other couples pecked their partners on the lips.

Everyone started packing up to leave the couple alone. Once Lizzie and Mg left, the engaged couple began to clean up.

"Why do we have to clean up again?" Hope asks as she picks up three shot glasses.