And Then Some-Karina

Karina (aespa) x G!P Reader
Requested by vyurzs
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Angst

Karina's POV

"She's so cute," Minjeong squealed.

I looked up seeing my secret girlfriend Y/n. She smiled at me making me blush and look down.

"Jimin," Heejin nudged me. "You caught her eye."

"Heejin please," I sighed.

"But she's not wrong," Hyunjin smiled softly.

"If my parents find out I'm gay," I put my chopsticks down. "They would kick me out of the house."

"But your happiness is more important than what your parents think about you," Chaewon shrugged.

I glared at her, envying her accepting parents.

"Unnie," Hyejoo sighed. "Y/n won't wait forever."

"Wait," Minjeong looked at me and scoffed. "What does she mean by that?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. "Hyejoo is on about nothing."

"Jimin," Hyunjin gasped.

"You've kissed her before?!" Heejin covered her mouth. "Omo! My ship is sailing!"

"They're actually together too," Yerim smirked at me.

"Enough!" I slammed my hands on the table. "I can come out on my own Choi Yerim!"

They looked at me scared before I got up. I turned to leave but I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god!" I heard a scream.

"I-I am so sorry," I cowered seeing it was the popular girl of the school, Lee Chaeryeong.

"You ruined my clothes!" She raised a hand to slap me. "Hey?!"

"Jimin let's go," Y/n pulled me away after stopping the girl's hand.

We went to an empty classroom before she shut the door. I looked away from her.

"So you're not gonna talk to me?" She shoved her hands into her pockets.

"What do you want me to say?" I whispered.

"That you want to be with me," she smiled uneasily.

"You know I want to Y/n," I gave her pleading eyes. "But my parents, I don't know what will happen when they find out I'm gay. I've seen how they act towards my friends."

She stayed quiet, nodding at my words.

"I'm pushing you, aren't I?" She whispered with a shaky voice.

"What? N-No," I shook my head.

Y/n looked up, staring directly into my eyes.

"Did you feel anything when we kissed?" I saw her demeanor changing.

"I felt everything I could've imagined," I walked to her and cupped her cheeks. "I would beg to kiss you again. And then some."

"Some what?" Y/n tilted her head.

"It's a saying to show that I would possibly ask for more," I licked my lips, feeling them getting a little dry.

She looked to my lips, silently asking for permission. I bit mine before she connected our lips.

I furrowed my brows as I felt all the raw emotions she was letting out. My breathing grew shallow. Her hands held my hips before I pulled away.

"Wait for me," I whispered. "Please?"