Last Resort-HeeVes

Yves (Ex-LOONA) & Heejin (ARTMS) x Male Reader
Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Prom is soon!" I heard a girl squeal. "I heard the theme is going to be amazing this year!"

"Who are you gonna take?" Her friend laughed. "No one's asked you yet."

"Speak for yourself," she sighed.

I opened my locker, grabbing my books and putting them in my bag.

"I know this is gross but-," the first girl stopped. "Maybe I could take Y/n as a last resort."

I rolled my eyes, that's all I am; a last resort. If only these girls knew who I really was, they would treat me with more respect after.

"That is the worst idea you've ever had," her friends responded.

I slammed my locker shut and locked it before walking to my next class. I sat in my assigned seat, waiting for this day to be over.

"Prom?" I scoffed. "It's only dancing with fancy clothes.....what's so special?"

I got out my notebook before sketching an outline for my art class.

"Gotta kill time somehow," I plugged my earbuds in. "I hate it here."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Are you looking forward to your school's prom?" My Appa asked.

"No," I shook my head. "I'm not going."

"Y/n," my Eomma sighed. "Maybe you can take a friend?"

"I don't have friends," I shook my head. "I'm the loner in school."

"Well you shouldn't be," my Appa raised a brow. "You have good grades, you're not shy-."

"I have homework to do," I got up. "Excuse me."

I went to my room before opening my laptop and getting out some papers.

"Why did our textbooks have to move to online?" I mumbled. "This is stupid."

"Y/n you should think about going to prom," my Eomma came in my room. "You only get to experience it once considering you didn't go last year."

"Eomma I have no one to go with," I shrugged. "I don't get it. It's just dancing."

"Maybe someone will come along," she nudged me. "Don't stay up too late honey."

"I won't," I smiled. "Thank you Eomma."

She left my room, slightly closing the door. I sighed deeply then looked back to my worksheet.

"Even if I wanted to go," I found the correct page in my text book. "No one likes me enough to go, even as friends. I'm always the last resort."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Come on son," my Appa waved me to a room.

"Appa I know-."

I stood in the doorway shocked. There in the center of the room stood the LOONA girls.

"Hello girls!" My Appa smiled and waved.

"Hello PD-nim!" They bowed.

"This is my son Y/n," he patted my back. "He is a 2000 baby. Please help him be more social."

"Appa," I groaned.

He left the room after my silent protests. I turned to the girls, blushing in embarrassment.