Short-Jennie

Jennie (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Slight Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Ooh I didn't know you were coming," I felt a hand trail around my shoulder. "I would've wore something more....revealing."

I turned to the voice seeing the infamous Jennie Kim.

"Chaeyoung invited me," I stood up from my chair at their table.

"Oh come on Y/n," she smirked. "You missed me, I know you did. Don't be so short with me."

"The only thing being short here is you," I spoke in English.

I gently pushed her hand off me.

"Y/n!" Chaeyoung ran to me from her room.

"Hey Chaeng," I picked her up, hugging her tight.

We had been best friends since we had met in Australia. After she moved to chase her dreams, I ended up following her.

Only I was scouted for my producing skills.

"I missed you!" She fixed my jacket. "I'm gonna go get Jisoo and Lisa then we'll head out."

I nodded before I turned back to Jennie.

"I'll get you to fall for me," she hummed. "I mean, look at me. I'm a goddess."

"Yes you are," I went to her. "But the first time we tried didn't go so well."

"Well it got cut short by a false scandal Y/n," she sighed.

"I've been cheated on before Jennie," I whispered. "You said you weren't like the others."

"I didn't cheat," she grabbed my hand.

I looked away before pulling away.

"How am I supposed to know that?" I walked to their couch.

---------------

"I don't know why you made me sit in front of her," I whispered to Chaeyoung.

"Because you two are meant for each other," she matched my tone. "So be nice Seo Y/n."

I gave her a look before picking at my food. Jennie had been trying to catch my attention ever since we sat down.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I got up.

My feet carried me to the room, my hands pressing the door open. Just as I tried to lock it, someone pushed it open.

"Sorry I was-," I cut myself off seeing Jennie.

She shut the door, locking it.

"Please talk to me," she leaned back against it.

"You're not gonna let me leave until we do, are you?"

"Correct," she nodded.

I sighed, turning my back to her. I did my business and washed my hands directly after. I dried my hands off.

"I don't wanna talk," I shook my head.

"Goddammit Y/n," she groaned.

"Jennie please move," I whispered.

"Talk to me," she turned my head to her. "We need to stop ignoring each other. It's putting the girls in an awkward situation."

"You cheated on me Jennie," I scoffed.

"I did not," she glared. "I would never ruin things with you. You know how hard I worked to try to get you back to yourself before I even started to pursue you."