Treat Me-Ryujin

Ryujin (ITZY) x Male Reader
Requested by h_n_t_23 & Ethan9071
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Ryujin's POV

"What are you doing here?" I gave my ex a glare.

"I want to apologize," he tried to come in.

"Y/n get the fuck out of here," I pushed him. "I don't want your lies!"

He stared at me before pushing me into my apartment. He pushed me against the door, stopping my movements.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that little girl?" He growled into my ear.

I felt my panties get soaked as he pinned me to the wall after he moved into my apartment. I shoved him off me.

"You cheated on me," I mumbled. "Get out."

"I didn't cheat Ryujin," he kissed my cheek. "You didn't even give me the chance to explain."

"Explain what?!" I shoved him off me. "Why you had your tongue down that slut's throat?!"

Y/n looked at me amused.

"Ryujin that's not what it was," he rolled his eyes.

"The least you could do was fucking tell me!" I teared up.

"I'm an actor Ryujin," Y/n sighed. "You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to our first date."

I folded my arms across my chest.

"It was one scene," he came up to me. "You know I'd never hurt you like that babygirl. Not intentionally."

He kissed my cheeks, cupping my jaw a little. He wiped my tear away.

"I'd hurt myself before I'd ever truly think about hurting you Ryujin," he cooed. "I swear I never meant to hurt you."

I looked into his eyes.

"I hate how much I love you," I spoke truthfully. "But I can't help it."

Y/n nodded before hugging me. I gripped his arm and sighed deeply.

"Now," he backed me up into the wall. "You've gotten disrespectful."

"N-No I haven't," I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. I shuddered, seeing the darkness surround the color of his eyes.

I gulped before kissing him. Y/n began to strip us down, tearing our clothes off. He picked me up.

"I'm glad you're using the apartment," he whispered. "Especially when you've changed the locks."

"I have a spare key," I spoke softly. "But please, shut up and make love to me."

"Excuse me?" He gave me a look as he sat me onto my bed.

"Shut up and treat me," I bit my lip.

Y/n smirked.

"Better," he crawled on top of me.

I was kissed harshly, my tongue fighting his. Y/n sat up a little and tore my bra off. I felt his kisses trail down my body.

I arched my back, feeling his lips wrap around my nipple. His hand crept to my pussy.

He rubbed slowly then pushed his fingers in. I threw my head to the side. I shut my eyes tight before letting out a soft moan.