Move On-Irene

Irene (Red Velvet) x Male Reader
Requested by Yoda_TzuTzu
Angst

Irene's POV

I watched as Y/n kissed another girl. He told me to meet him at our special spot but it was only to hurt me.

"I hate you," I swallowed back my tears. "I hate you so much."

I ran away, wanting nothing more for this to just be a bad dream. I walked into the dorms and went to my room quietly.

"I should've listened to Seulgi," I wiped my cheeks. "You're such an asshole."

Y/n's POV

"Joohyun doesn't know what she has," my ex smirked.

I looked down, trying to understand what had just happened.

"She ran off," her smirk widened.

"What?!" I looked around worried.

"Oh baby," she cupped my cheeks. "She doesn't love you like I love you. I can imitate her if you want from now on too."

I threw her hands off my face before rushing to the Red Velvet dorms. I knocked fast.

"The hell?" Sooyoung answered. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

I went inside seeing Joohyun being comforted by Seulgi. The younger glared at me.

"Get out," she stood up.

"Seulgi please-."

"She doesn't want you here," she growled. "None of us do."

I looked over to Sooyoung.

"What's going on?" She rubbed her eyes.

"He cheated," Seulgi accused. "Joohyun Unnie caught him kissing his ex."

"I didn't know she was going to kiss me," I reasoned. "She came out of nowhere."

"You expect me to believe that bullshit," Joohyun got up. "I put so much time into our relationship and that's what I get?! A fucked up apology and you kissing your ex!"

"I didn't kiss her Joohyun," I went to grab her hand but she laughed bitterly.

"Sooyoung tell your brother to get out before I do something I'll regret," Joohyun sobbed.

"Joohyun please," I got onto my knees. "I don't want to lose you."

"Oppa come on," Sooyoung made me get back up.

"S-Sooyoung?" I looked at her hurt.

"I think you both need to be alone," she whispered. "Go home."

She shut the door in my face. I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly before I shut my eyes.

"This was supposed to be a good night," I brought out the velvet box from my pocket. "Goddammit."

Irene's POV

"You want to let him explain himself?" Seulgi scoffed. "Unnie he cheated!"

"But he wouldn't hurt me," I shook my head. "Not intentionally."

"Y/n isn't like that," Sooyoung defended her brother. "Sure he's two years younger than you but Unnie, you are one of the few girls who get to claim him as your boyfriend. He's never cheated."

Seulgi shook her head, looking at me expectantly.

"I'll think about it," I rubbed my head. "I'm tired."