Pity Fuck-Olivia Hye

G!P Olivia Hye (Loosemble) x Female Reader
Requested by choerry_lips
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Olivia Hye's POV

I sat on my bed, sighing deeply. My girlfriend, Chaewon, from my group just broke up with me.

I had ran home to my secret apartment I had with a girl I went to school with. We had been best friends since grade four.

"Hyejoo?" She came into my room. "What's wrong?"

"Chaewon broke up with me," I blinked my tears away. "I really loved her."

"Oh Hyejoo," she quickly got onto my bed and hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

"Y/n?" I whispered. "Is it because of my...you know?"

"Hyejoo if someone doesn't love you because of that," she smiled. "Then that someone isn't worth your time."

I nodded softly, smiling at the girl. She knows me too well.

"You want to get drunk?" She smirked.

"Hell yeah," I nodded.

We went out to the kitchen and found a bottle of Soju. Y/n also found another liquor bottle but wouldn't show me.

"Cheers," she raised her glass.

I clinked mine to hers before throwing the shot she made back.

"What is that?" I cringed at the strong taste.

"It's tequila Hyejoo," she chuckled. "Come on. We can watch movies and order in."

---------------

"Every movie has love or some romantic bullshit in it," I groaned.

Y/n ran her hands threw my hair. My head was in her lap as she looked through the movies.

"Here," she turned on a random show.

I sat up and drank some more Soju. Y/n ate some food before we watched the TV.

"A sex scene in the beginning?!" I scoffed. "I thought you found something without romance!"

"Aish Hyejoo calm down," she giggled drunkly.

My eyes raked down her body.

"I'm so drunk," I shook my head.

"Me too," Y/n laid onto the couch.

I trailed my hand up her leg.

"What are you doing?" Y/n looked at me.

"I want you," I whispered.

"H-Hyejoo," she gasped.

I kissed her lips, getting on top her immediately. Y/n cupped my cheeks.

"We shouldn't," she pushed me away weakly.

"Pity fuck me," I felt my cock getting hard. "Please Y/n. I want you."

She responded to my kisses. I tore her shirt off then trailed my lips to her chest. I undid her bra.

My hands squeezed her breasts. Y/n moaned, taking my shirt off too. We continued to strip each other.

I latched my mouth onto her nipple.

"Hyejoo," she whimpered.

I kissed down her stomach, leaving subtle marks. Y/n arched her back as I finally met her pussy.