Much Longer-JiU

JiU (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
Requested by syrhmina & iatheeri
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Noona!" I turned to see my little brother. "The SM auditions are open today!"

"Songhoon I've told you this before," I laughed. "I'm only a dance cover YouTuber. I'm not training to be an idol."

He pouted then ran off. I sighed deeply.

"But Eomma would want you to follow your dreams Noona!" He ran back in with my phone.

I saw him hit the power button and a picture of the three of us lit up.

"Songhoon," I stroked his hair. "Who is going to take care of you? The long hours, you won't get to see me as much."

"I'm a big boy," he raised an eyebrow.

"You're nine years old," I helped him into my bed.

"Yeah well you're like thirty," he teased.

"I'm twenty eight," I tickled him.

"Noona!" He squealed.

I laughed, tickling him more. We played around for a little longer then I stopped. Songhoon cuddled up to me.

"You know Eomma's proud right?" He whispered.

"Yes Songhoon," I kissed his head.

"Would you be mad if I accidentally sent the video of you dancing to Odd Eye to Dreamcatcher?" He ducked his head.

"You did what?!" I sat up quickly. "Songhoon why?"

"Because they released something on Instagram the other day about a fan and a dance video," he shrugged. "A lucky fan will get to meet them. Plus, you're like, in love with Minji Noona."

I sighed deeply.

"I'm not mad," I rubbed his head. "But you know what this means right?"

He shook his head.

"If I win," I smiled. "We get to go on a road trip."

He squealed with delight, running around my room.

"Yay!" He cheered.

I caught him as he jumped into my arms.

"Can we play Black Ops?" Songhoon tilted his head.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Let me start the game."

JiU's POV

"We haven't gotten very many videos," Bora pouted.

"We have two hundred," Handong scoffed. "What are you talking about?"

"I know but most of them are overseas fans,"Yoohyeon shrugged. "It'd cost a lot to fly them out here."

"That was the deal though," our manager sat in a chair. "The company would fly them out."

I sat in my chair, watching the video I was given. I felt intrigued while I watched her dance.

"Personally I like this one," I contributed my opinion.

"Minji Unnie we're only half way through," Siyeon raised her brows.

"I know but there's something about her," I whispered. "Like the dance, it seems so effortless."

My members watched the screen intently.