Trauma-JenYeon

Nayeon (TWICE) & Jennie (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Requested by Loona_my_love
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Hey freak," I was shoved into the lockers.

"Nayeon-ssi," I gulped.

"Don't forget me," Jennie slapped my books from my hands.

"Jennie-ssi," my voice cracked.

They smirked to each other before Nayeon stepped up to me.

"We know your secret is delicate," she whispered, running a hand up my arm. "But, it makes you a freak."

"Yeah I know," I bowed my head.

"No one will ever love you," Jennie grabbed my chin. "At least not fully."

I blinked back tears, that's what my Eomma said for years. My life was a broken record. She bullied me until I ran away.

My hopes were to find a city without so many people to bully me. And then this happened. I ran away at fourteen.

I had to get a job and get through high school. Now I'm in college and I'm suffering the same trauma because of Jennie and Nayeon.

But they don't physically hurt me like she did. Just emotionally and verbally.

"Aren't you gonna pick up your books?" Jennie gave me a look.

"Y-Yeah," I nodded.

I started to lean down and pick them up before a knee was forced against my stomach. I doubled over in pain.

They laughed before walking away. I laid on the floor, curled in a ball trying to catch my breathing.

I stood up with my books after gathering them then went to my class. Jennie and Nayeon were sitting in their usual seats.

My stomach was throbbing in pain. They looked over to me, smirking devilishly.

"I hate it here," I whispered. "So much."

~~TIME SKIP~~

So that thing I said about them not hurting me as bad as my Eomma.....yeah I take it back. Nayeon and Jennie were kicking me.

I was laying on the ground, groaning in pain. They kept kicking my stomach.

"Get up!" Nayeon yelled.

"Yeah, you're no fun!" Jennie grabbed my arm.

She forced me to sit up then sat me against the wall behind me. I coughed a little.

"No remarks?" Nayeon turned to Jennie. "We must've trained her well."

"Yeah she used to back talk," the younger girl grabbed my ear, making me look up at her. "What's wrong Y/n? Are you hurt?"

I stared into her eyes.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Eomma please!" I yelled.

"Open this damn door Y/n!" She banged on it.

I hid under my bed before the door bursted open. I silenced my cries.

"What's wrong honey?" Her tone changed. "Are you hurt?"

I peeked out from under my bed.

"There you are," she clenched her jaw.

She pulled me out from under the bed.

"Eomma no!"