Think About The Future-Seohyun

Seohyun (SNSD) x G!P Reader
Requested by EmmaRay3
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Seohyun's POV

I had woken up early and gotten into the shower. Y/n was working harder at her job. We wanted to start a family.

She had taken on extra hours and earlier shifts, so I let her sleep in when she needed. She always said to think about the future.

I began to rinse my hair. The door to the bathroom opened.

"Good morning," I heard Y/n rasp.

I shivered feeling her arms wrap around my waist.

"I thought you were still sleeping?" I turned in her arms.

"Well when my wife sneaks off," she smiled. "I need to find her."

I cupped her cheeks, pecking her lips.

"I wanted you to sleep in," I pouted. "You need to baby."

"I'll be fine Joohyun," she sighed. "I'll do it for our kids."

"Well I say we get a head start on some baby making," I trailed my hand up her arm.

"Oh really?" She smirked.

I nodded before she picked me up. I squealed with a giggle as my back met the cold shower wall.

She pushed into me after stroking her shaft. I tipped my head back against the wall. Y/n kissed at the skin of my neck.

I ran a hand through her hair and pulled her closer to me. She began to thrust, her cock sliding in me with ease.

My legs wrapped around her waist tight before she moaned. I leaned my head down before kissing her softly.

Y/n massaged my ass with one hand while the other squeezed my breast. I smiled against her lips.

My wife thrusted faster, her cock beginning to pulse. I tugged her hair before scratching down her neck.

She moaned against my lips, her skin slapping against mine. I pulled away and threw my head back.

"Y/n," I panted.

"Joohyun," she groaned.

I gripped her shoulders as she hoisted me up higher in her arms. She pounded into me harder.

My head flung to the side before I came around her cock. Y/n pushed all the way inside me, spilling her seed.

I rested my forehead to hers, smiling dreamily. Y/n set me down before she washed her hair.

"Don't bother," I grabbed her shampoo she was about to wash her body with. "Follow me."

I turned the water off and led her to our bed. My body got hot as I leaned over the side, offering her my pussy again.

My front half was pushed to the bed before she entered me again. I gripped the bed sheets, smiling widely.

After waiting all this time, she felt amazing inside me. Y/n moaned and tipped her head back.

"Goddamn," she sighed.

I let out a soft moan, looking at her over my shoulder. I furrowed my brows innocently.

"Yes," I gasped.

Y/n picked my leg up and placed it on the bed. I buried my head into the sheets, her cock rubbing me perfectly.