Take It Out On Me-Hayoung

Hayoung (fromis_9) x Male Reader
Requested by ModeLFY
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Hayoung's POV

"You need to stop," I grabbed Y/n's hand. "I thought you said you quit this."

I made him drop the cigarette and I stomped it out.

"Hayoung," he sighed. "I'm stressed out and frustrated okay?"

"Killing yourself inside out is not acceptable," I sighed. "I can't let you do this."

"You can't tell me what to do," he scoffed, grabbing the cigarette box from his pocket.

"Like hell I can't," I grabbed it and threw it into the trash.

"Hayoung!" Y/n groaned. "Those cost money!"

"Then spend your damn money on something that won't kill you!" I shoved him away from the trash can. "Ugh! Pabo!"

Y/n looked at me, smiling cutely.

"You're right," he stroked my cheeks. "I'm sorry Hayoung."

"I have an idea of how you can get rid of these feelings," I smirked. "Would you like to know?"

"Definitely," he nodded.

"Take it out on me," I offered.

"What?" Y/n furrowed his brows.

"When you're stressed," I grabbed his hands. "Take it out on me. More specifically, my body."

"H-Hayoung," he shuddered.

I leaned up, kissing at the skin of his neck.

"Starting today," I whispered.

"Hayoung you're my best friend's sister," he pushed me away. "I told him I wouldn't do anything with you. Even date you."

"I see the way you look at me," I bit my lip. "Come on Y/n. No one has to know. Plus, you're older than my little brother and older than me. Stop worrying."

He looked at me uncertainly.

"You need to relax," I whispered.

I slid onto my knees, unbuckling his belt. My hands tugged his pants down before his boxers tagged along.

My lips let a tiny gasp seeing his cock. I stroked it, watching it harden and grow before my eyes.

Y/n grabbed a chair and sat down.

"You're giving in?" I teased. "Good."

He moaned lightly as I shoved his cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head excitedly. Y/n brushed my hair from my face.

"Fuck Hayoung," he sighed.

I pulled away, pressing kisses along the shaft.

"Be my boyfriend," I whispered. "My little brother will understand one day."

Y/n furrowed his brows in thought.

"I'll betray his trust," he gulped. "I told you I'd protect him when you were gone and he made me swear to not date you."

"I'm my own person," I smirked.

Y/n hesitantly nodded. He lifted me off the ground, setting me on the table in his apartment.

"Then I guess I'm your boyfriend," he smirked back.

I kissed his lips in a needing way, wrapping my legs around his waist. I stripped his clothes like he did mine.