Happy Ending-Yoohyeon

G!P Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) x Female Reader
Requested by minjibestleader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Why would he send me here?" I whispered. "Ugh, my brother is an idiot. He knows I hate when people touch me."

I walked into the spa.

"Hello," the receptionist smiled. "What's your name?"

"Jo Y/n," I smiled back.

"Ah yes," she nodded. "Your brother is a very nice man. He wanted to give you the special treatment."

"Special treatment?" I raised a brow.

"Yes it is filled with almost everything you can do here," she explained. "The mud bath, a massage, the sauna, and also aromatherapy."

"Wow," I feigned happiness, still hating someone was fixing to touch me. "That sounds fun."

"Yes it is," she stood up. "Here, I'll take you around and we'll get you a robe."

---------------

"Gross," I cringed at the mud in between my toes. "This is so gross."

I finished washing it away before getting my robe back on. The last thing I had to do was the massage.

"Please don't be a guy," I whispered. "I'm into women for crying out loud."

I opened the door and my jaw almost hit the floor.

"Hello," a tall woman came up to me. "My name is Yoohyeon. I'll be your masseuse for the day."

"H-Hi," I waved shyly.

She can touch me. Her hands look soft.

"I'll step behind the barrier over here," she pointed. "Lay down on your with the robe off. And tell me your name while you're at it."

She winked at me after going behind the barrier.

"My name is Y/n," I spoke softly as I undid the robe.

"That's a nice name," she responded. "It fits you."

"Thank you," I blushed. "Okay, I'm on the table."

Yoohyeon came back out, draping a towel over my lower half.

"If you're uncomfortable let me know," she whispered. "I have a tendency to flirt."

"So you flirt with everyone?" I raised a brow.

"Only pretty women," she winked again.

She got some oil and started some incense. I closed my eyes, can she please just start rubbing my shoulders?

"So are you seeing anyone?" She asked me.

"No I'm not," I sighed. "My last girlfriend nearly severed my relationship with my brother so I broke up with her. It's been a while."

"I'm sorry," Yoohyeon slid her hands up my back. "I got broke up with last year."

"I bet she was lucky," I laughed. "You bring a masseuse and all."

"Yeah but she hated that I would touch other people," she shrugged. "Including women. She actually came here and watched me for a day. It was so embarrassing."

"I bet," I let out a moan as she kneaded my muscles. "Why did you ask though? I'm curious."

"Well," she bit her lip. "Depends if you want a happy ending with your massage?"