Trust Again-Dahyun

Dahyun (TWICE) x Male Reader
Requested by A8163ye
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Dahyun's POV

"It was one time!" Y/n sighed.

"And you're now just telling me?!" I scoffed. "How can I trust you again?!"

"Dahyun," he rubbed his eyes.

"No!" I shoved him back. "You don't get to do this!"

My boyfriend stared at me blankly, kicking his feet.

"How can you sit there and tell me it was only once?" I felt my anger subside. "Y/n I can't trust you after this."

"Dahyun he's telling the truth," Jihyo whispered. "We only slept together once."

"Unnie how could you do that to me?" I let some tears roll down my cheeks.

"Dahyun it was when we decided to go on a break okay?" Y/n sat at our table. "You know it made me upset. I really love you and Jihyo came over to check on me. It just happened. I know I could've stopped but-."

I held a hand up, silently telling him to shut up.

"You think that makes it any better?" I shook my head. "Y/n, it's the fact it was with my Unnie! My group mate!"

He looked away from my eyes, picking at his fingers.

"Dahyun," Jihyo stood up. "I'm the one you should be mad at. I took advantage of him that night."

"It takes two to tango Unnie," I glared.

Y/n bowed his head and covered his face with his hands.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I whispered. "Either of you?"

"I was," Y/n nodded. "Tonight wasn't the night I wanted to do it but I guess guilt got the better of us."

I slumped my shoulders.

"Y/n you should go," I turned my head. "I-I need time to think about this."

"Dahyun don't do this to him," Jihyo whispered.

"I'll go pack a bag," Y/n stood up.

We watched him head to our bedroom. Jihyo looked at me pleadingly.

"A break does not mean he gets to cheat," I spoke. "How can I trust him again? How can I trust you, Unnie?"

"Dahyun it was a mistake," she urged. "Y/n was so distraught."

"I don't think were meant for each other," I walked into the guest bedroom. "Let me know when he leaves, then I'll come say bye to you."

I locked the door and sat onto the bed. I sniffled a little, wiping away a tear.

"How can I trust again?" I folded my arms across my chest. "What were they thinking?"

~~TIME JUMP~~

I sighed, looking out the window. It's officially been three years since I've seen Y/n. After the day I asked him to leave, I broke it off completely.

My heart was repaired and I trusted Jihyo again. I haven't seen the boy in so long. I last saw him after our break up when he came to the meet and greet for our Fancy You album promotions.

He met us out behind the building and gave me the stuff back that I gifted him. So many hoodies, bracelets, even his promise ring.

I kept it. I couldn't bare getting rid of it. I wanted to give him my trust again, but I couldn't get ahold of him.