Keep Our Promises II-Olivia Hye

Olivia Hye (Loosemble) x G!P Reader
Requested by jiuluviee
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Y/n's POV

Numbness. That's all I felt. I don't remember the last time I ate or drank anything. I don't remember sleeping.

I just remember finding Hyejoo and Yerim. The way they kissed. It was too passionate to be an accidental kiss.

Everyday Hyejoo has came and knocked on the apartment door. I wouldn't let her in. I would only stare at the blank TV screen.

My eyes looked over to a clock quickly then back at the TV. Hyejoo should be coming soon.

"You lied to me," I whispered.

I could tell when she spoke that she wasn't as bothered as me. She lied straight to my face, telling me that nothing was going on.

And I believed her. Again.

"Y/n?" I heard someone knock.

I stayed still.

"Y/n it's Haseul," she knocked again. "Can't you let me in? We're friends right?"

I stood up slowly. I walked to the door and opened it. The girl looked up at me.

"Hey," she smiled. "You look like hell."

I walked away from the door and sat onto my couch again.

"It's been a month," she joined me. "You know that?"

I nodded.

"Y/n-."

"Why are you here Noona?" I whispered.

"I'm worried," Haseul sighed. "About you."

She slid her hand on top of mine. I felt her fingers clasp around my own.

"You know I care about you," she scooted closer to me. "I want to help you."

She tried to kiss me but I turned away.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I stood up.

"Y/n," she called. "Wait-."

"Please leave," I turned to her. "I don't want whatever this is."

Olivia Hye's POV

I hugged my pillow tight. I had put Y/n's sweater over it. The cloth still smelled of her.

"Hyejoo?" I looked up seeing Haseul.

"Did you see her?" I got excited.

"Yeah," she nodded. "She looks bad."

I felt my heart ache.

"Bad how?" I furrowed my brows.

"She's skinnier than normal," she cleared her throat. "Tired, depressed. I don't think she's even left her apartment other than to work."

I bowed my head then sniffled.

"It's my fault," my voice cracked.

"She's still coming around I think," she sighed. "I'm going to bed. You should too."

I nodded as she left. I quickly threw my shoes and jacket on then snuck out of the dorms.

My feet carried me to the apartment I used to call home. I knocked on the door.

"Y/n please?" I called. "I need to see you."

There was no answer.

"This is getting ridiculous," I spoke. "It was a misunderstanding."