Enable-Jiho

Jiho (Ex-Oh My Girl) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Jiho's POV 

"Y/n please," I pouted. "I want to go home."

"Aish Jiho," she smiled. "You're a big girl. Don't whine."

"You carry me around like a baby sometimes," I shrugged. "You enable it."

My girlfriend turned to me, smirking at me after pulling her mask down.

"You also take a good pounding in my bed," she whispered. "And you enable that by calling me Oppa."

She walked in front of me. I groaned, following her closely. I held her hand after pulling my mask up since it slipped down.

"Can't you at least carry me?" I whispered. "A piggy back ride? My feet hurt.....Oppa."

Y/n turned to me, her eyes leered. I smirked to myself. Those eyes meant she was biting her lip and trying not to bend me over in this mall right now.

"Fine," she bent down.

I hopped up and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Thank you," I pulled my mask down and kissed her temple. "I appreciate it Oppa."

"Your ass is mine when we get home," she grumbled.

"Like I said," I whispered as she began to walk. "You enable it."

———————————————

I was in the kitchen, putting our dishes away. We got home only five minutes ago. The dishwasher was on while we were gone.

My hips were grabbed, holding me against the counter.

"Y/n," I giggled as she pressed herself into my backside. "I need to finish putting up the dishes."

"And I need you," she whispered.

I felt the hard lump in her jeans. I bit my lip, smirking to myself.

"How about-?" I turned around. "You go to the bedroom and wait on me. I won't take long."

Y/n looked into my eyes, nodding slowly.

"Don't be too long," she walked away. "You know Oppa doesn't like waiting, especially for you."

I bit my lip, hurrying to put the dishes away. I dried off my hands before almost running to our bedroom.

My knuckles knocked on the door that had been closed.

"So polite," Y/n opened the door.

I gasped, seeing her toned stomach on display. Her V-Line that was prominent made me ache as I rubbed my thighs together.

"I-I taught you how to be polite," I teased.

"That's debatable," she teased back.

I pushed her into our room, closing the door behind me. I leaned up and kissed her gently. My lips moved against hers perfectly.

Y/n lifted me up, taking me to the bed. She sat on the edge before holding my hips. I cupped her cheeks and made our kisses deeper.

She trailed her hands to my ass, squeezing it possessively. I made her lay back against the bed.

"Already taking the initiative?" She teased me.

"Yes Oppa," I trailed down her chest. "I want you."

My lips trailed to her neck, sucking to leave my marks. Y/n slowly took my shirt off then unclasped my bra.